Federal Bank is assumed to be one of the biggest commercial bank in the private sector whose headquarters are situated at Aluva, Kerala. The Federal Bank also has thousands of ATM centers spread across India. Federal Bank Limited was officially announced in the year 1947. Federal Bank is known to be a very stable bank throughout the country.
Federal Bank is known to offer several services to its customers which are simple but supported by state of the art technology. Federal Bank surely has dynamic & energized workforce. Federal Bank promises to deliver top tier financial performance as well as superior value to its stakeholders.
Federal Bank conducts the recruitment drive as & when requirement comes up. Referring to that, Federal Bank is looking out for dedicated Banking Career aspirant Graduates for recruitment of Clerk.
- Candidates must not exceed the age group of 24 years as on 1st November 2014 (Candidates who are born after 1st November 1990 can apply)
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation with a minimum of 55% for Science Streams & minimum 50% marks for other streams from any other recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Agriculture/ Engineering ( 10+2+4 year course) Graduation in Law (10+2+5 year course in law or degree in any subject + 3 year course in Law) are allowed.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate shall be based on the practice followed by the Institution/ University where candidate has obtained a Degree, in case of the candidates being awarded grades/ CGPA instead of marks.
- The candidates must be domiciled in any of the following States / Region which are as follows:
Chandigarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, National Capital Region (NCR), Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal.
- Opening Date of Online Registration : 23rd February 2015
- Closing date of online registration : 5th March 2015
- Downloading call letter : 11th March 2015
- Aptitude Test Dates : 14th March 2015 & 15th March 2015
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for the Clerk Posts recruitment 2015 only through online procedure. Candidates can apply online at http://www.federalbank.co.in (No other modes of application is acceptable)
- The application format should be filled in English only.
- Candidates must fill in the educational qualifications & other personal details.
- Candidates must keep scanned copies of latest passport size photograph & signature.
- In order to submit the application online, candidates must log on to Federal Bank’s website http://www.federalbank.co.in & follow the link “Careers” & click “Recruitment process for the post of Clerk”.
- Click “Apply Online” & post reading the instructions carefully, submit the form.
- Candidates are required to pay an application fees of Rs.500/- for General candidates & Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must pay the application fees using Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit Card
- Candidates need to take a print out of the e-receipt as a proof of payment.
- The total duration of exam shall be 1 hour & 30 minutes (90 minutes )
- The test shall be divided in total 5 sections namely Logical Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General & Financial Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- Total no. of questions asked are 150 with 1 marking each totaling to 150 marks.
Online Aptitude Test shall be conducted at following centers:
- New Delhi
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance in Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview. For further details please log on to http://www.federalbank.co.in