Admission 2015 at FDDI
Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Nodia announces for application for admission to various full time under graduate and post graduate programs available at its Nodia, Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Rohtak, Chindwara and Jodhpur Campuses that commences in 2015.
The following are the under graduate and Post graduate programs offered by FDDI:
- Bachelors of Design (B.Design) in Footwear Design & Production
- Bachelors of Design (B.Design) in Fashion Leather Accessory Design
- Bachelors of Design (B.Design) in Fashion Design
- Bachelors of Design (B.Design) in Retail & Fashion Merchandise
- MBA in Retail & Fashion Merchandise
- MBA in Footwear Design & Production
- Masters of Design (M.Design) in Creative Design CAD/CAM
- For Under Graduate Programs: The applicants must have passed HSC/ Intermediate (10+2) examination with minimum required marks from any State Board or Central Board.
- For Post Graduate Programs: The applicants must have passed Bachelors Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum required marks from any recognized institute or university.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of All India Selection Test (AIST) which will be a computer based test.
Exam Centers for AIST Entrance Test
The following are the examination centers for the AIST entrance test for admission to FDDI: Agra, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhindwara, Chittorgarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Fursatganj, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Rohtak, Kochi and Shimla
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online or can download the application form from the official website of FDDI. The duly filed application form along with all the required documents and Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 500/- in favor of “FDDI”, payable at New Delhi to FDDI, Nodia is to be sent to the Admission Cell, Footwear Design & Development Institute (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India), A-10/A, Sector-24, Noida-201301 (UP).
Applicants can get the application form in person form the Nodia, Chennai, Fursatganj, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Chhindwara, Rohtak and Guna FDDI Campuses as well.
- Last Date for issuing of application form: 15.05.2015
- Last Date of submission of application form: 15.05.2015
- Date of AIST Entrance Test: 12.06.2015, 13.06.2015 & 14.06.2015
- Date of announcement of Result: 30.06.2015
- Date of counselling for UG programs: 13.07.2015 to 16.07.2015
- Date of counselling for PG programs: 08.07.2015 to 10.07.2015
Hope the above provided information will help you apply for various programs available at Footwear Design & Development Institute. For more details regarding Admission 2015 at FDDI visit: www.fddiindia.com/ or www.admission.fddiindia.com/