By now we have already discussed on ENAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria as well as ENAT 2015 Important Dates,How to apply in which we have mentioned on the eligibility criteria as well as the important dates & the procedure to apply for ENAT 2015. Let us now switch on to the examination pattern to be followed for ENAT 2015.
By looking at the examination pattern, candidates can take a cue from it & prepare well for the examination purpose. Exam Pattern enables a candidate to learn more about the type of questions, number of questions being asked in ENAT 2015, syllabus etc..Hence the weightage of preparing for a particular subject or topic is in the hands of the candidates, deciding on which he/she can score better in the entrance exam ENAT 2015. Let us focus on ENAT 2015 Exam Pattern.
ENAT 2015 Exam Pattern
- To start with, questions which are supposed to be asked for ENAT 2015 will be asked from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English & General Aptitude.
- For those students who have passed B.Sc with Mathematics, for them it will be 70 questions on Maths & 30 questions on communication skills.
- ENAT 2015 is an online computer based test.
- The duration of entrance test for Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses is 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)
- Objective based multiple choice questions shall be asked in each of the paper & there are in all 240 questions being asked. Candidates please note that questions shall be asked in English language.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Candidates please note that there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Medical Group Paper consists of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English containing an number of questions (60+60+80+40) respectively in English Language. Total 240 questions are being asked.
- For Engineering students, the subjects included in question paper are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English with an number of questions (60+60+80+40) respectively in English Language. Total 240 questions are being asked.
For more guidance on ENAT 2015 please continue following http://www.careersamosa.com