Elitmus Test is an aptitude test which is conducted by an Educational Institute “eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited”. This institute “eLitmus Evaluation Private limited” is a private corporation which was established and founded on the 28th March 2005.
The eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited is situated in Bengaluru, State of Karnataka, India. The institute was primarily established only to conduct the “Elitmus Test”. The institute was established and co-founded together by former employees of “Infosys”
Elitmus Test is an aptitude test which is conducted by this institute, to enable all potential candidates to assess their capabilities and skills, thereby enabling both the candidate & the employer in hiring fresh graduates.
The eLitmus Test / pH Test is designed and crafted in such a manner that the scores / performance itself indicates how capable the candidates is and what could be the best possible areas where his / her talents & skills could be put to use.
Elitmus Test or pH Test:
- The eLitmus Test is also called the pH (potential hiring) test, is an aptitude test which is conducted by this institute. As already mentioned this is to assist both the candidate as well as the recruiting company to hire potential fresh graduates, who have No Working experience or have Very Little Working Experience.
- eLitmus Test comprises of 3 sections, namely: (i) Quantitative Section, (ii) Verbal Section & (iii) the Reasoning Section. The total eLitmus test or pH test comprises of 600 marks in aggregate, however there is no surety that each section may carry equal weightage, the pattern of the test may be subject to variation at the discretion of the Authority.
- Each and every question in the eLitmus Test / pH Test is of the nature of “Multiple Choice Questions” (MCQs) where every question will have 4 alternatives and the candidate will have to select the correct or the nearest alternative, amongst the 4 given.
- All the question which are asked in the eLitmus Test / pH Test will have several levels of difficulty according to the number of questions which are asked in the eLitmus Test / pH Test.
- Most of the questions which are asked in the eLitmus Test / pH Test, comprise of the subjects, namely: Mathematics & English. The level of these 2 subjects: Mathematics & English are of the high School examination.
- Also all the Candidates are required to note, that the formulae for all mathematical questions will be provided itself in the eLitmus Test / pH Test question paper. So candidates don’t have to bother or worry about memorizing the mathematics formulae for the eLitmus Test / pH Test.
Duration of the eLitmus Test / pH Test:
- The eLitmus Test / pH Test has duration of 2 Hrs or 120 minutes, the candidate will have to answer a total of 60 questions in the eLitmus Test / pH Test.
Scores / Marks of the eLitmus Test / pH Test:
- The eLitmus Test / pH Test Marks or Scores will only display and reflect the correct alternatives which have been answered. The eLitmus Test / pH Test also states and displays the level of difficulty which the candidate is capable of answering.
What are the benefits of taking the pH Test or Elitmus Test?
- As already mentioned the Elitmus test or the pH Test is primarily conducted to evaluate and analyze the skill, talent and the potential of all those who take the test. Most of the top corporations both in India, as well as Globally use these eLitmus / pH Scores as a benchmark to hire and recruit candidates to entry level job opportunities.
- All those candidates who score well in the pH Test or Elitmus Test have bright and sunny chances to make it to the best corporations both nationally as well as internationally. There are many instances, where the best names in the tech industry such as Dell & GE have hired candidates for several of their job openings using the pH Test or Elitmus Test.