eLitmus syllabus 2015 | eLitmus test pattern
eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited is an Indian company that helps companies in hiring employees for entry-level jobs.It was founded in the year 2005 by former employees of Infosys.
Some of the Fortune 500 companies hire their employees through the pH test conducted by eLitmus. Many top IT companies such as Accenture, Collabera, McAfee and Novell,IBM,CGI, among others have used the eLitmus pH score on numerous occasions to recruit candidates.
eLitmus exam consist of the following three sections :
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- Problem Solving or Data Interpretation and Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
You will be given 20 questions in each section.
1. Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for elitmus pH Test
Probability (Roughly 2 Questions)
– Permutation Combination (2 Questions)
– Equations and Inequalities (1-2 Questions)
– Arithmetic , Geometric and Harmonic Progressions (AP,GP,HP) : 1-2 Questions
– Logarithms (1 Questions at least)
– Number System (at least 4 Questions)
– Speed, Time and Distance (1-3 Questions)
– Time and Work (1-2 Questions)
– Geometry (Atleast 2 Questions)
– 1 or 2 Questions not from any topic, but based on common logic.
2. Problem Solving Syllabus for elitmus pH Test
Questions on Seating Arrangement
– 1 or 2 question based on Tabular Data
– An addition/subtraction/multiplication questions where each Number(0-9) is replaced with an ALPHABET(A-Z).
– Data Sufficiency Problem.
3. Verbal Ability Syllabus for elitmus pH Test
4 Fill in the blanks Questions
– 3 Reading Comprehension paragraphs: Each RC will have 4 Questions.
– 2 Jumbled Paragraphs Questions
– 2 Vocabulary Based Question :Fill the pair of gaps in a sentence with the most appropriate pair of words given.
What score is good for eLitmus ?
You won’t get score in eLitmus, but percentile. An overall percentile above 80 is considered to be good. If you score above 80 percentile, then you can expect to get interview calls from good companies.
We suggest you to firstly go with the Verbal ability section, as this section doesn’t consumes much time. One more thing that you need to keep in mind is that there will be negative marking in eLitmus. So your best bet is not to attempt questions that you don’t know.
So all the best for your exam. Do let us know if you wish to know anything else about eLitmus paper.