Eligibility Criteria for Graduation in Civil Engineering:
Only a Graduate i.e. a Bachelor in Engineering (B.E) in Civil Engineering Degree holder can Qualify as a Legal Engineer. Any person or any student having a Qualification below a Graduation Degree shall does not qualify as an Engineer. Thus a Graduation Degree is the Minimum Degree required to “Qualify as An Engineer in India”
All those Students and Candidates who are interested in pursuing a Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering should note that the Engineering Graduation Programs are available in 2 modes. The first being the Regular Engineering Colleges and Universities and the next being the AMIE (Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers)
The AMIE Mode enables all its Candidates and Aspirants to pursue and fulfill their Engineering Dreams and Desires by pursing all the Engineering Programs and Courses in the Distance Education Mode. Thus this is a blessing for all those who cannot afford the Expensive Engineering University Fees or all those who are working in the private and the public Sector.
The following mentioned below, exclusively states the Eligibility Criteria for Graduation in Civil Engineering:
- All those Candidates/Students who intend to apply for Graduation Courses and Programs in the Government Universities or the Centralized Universities are required to Clear and Pass out the Joint Entrance Examinations.
- These Entrance Examinations are conducted every year for the purpose of admitting all the Students and the Candidates to the Engineering Degree Courses and Programs, by Centralized Universities and Colleges such as the IITs, the NITs Etc.
- Apart from the above the Candidates can also appear and pass out the individual Engineering Entrance Examinations which are conducted by the Universities themselves. Please click here www.careersamosa.com to go through the entire list of University Engineering Entrance Examinations.
Eligibility Criteria for AMIE Program & Courses:
- All the Candidates & Aspirants who wish to join or pursue a Degree or program from the AMIE are required to pass out their 10+2 HSC board Examinations with at least 45% aggregate in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- All those Candidates who have passed out any other equivalent examination, from any other Educational Board which is recognized shall also be eligible to apply.
- All those Students who have passed out their Diploma Program are also eligible to appear for the AMIE Exams
- All the Candidates who intend to appear for the AMIE Entrance Examination are required to be above the age of 18.