Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Civil Engineering:
The Diploma Program/Course in the Field of Civil Engineering is an Education Program which is required to be pursued by all the Candidates after they have passed out their 10th Std SSC Board Examinations.
The Diploma in Civil Engineering is a 3 year full time/ regular Course/Program which the all the Students will have to enroll themselves for.
The below mentioned article specifically and exclusively states the Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Civil Engineering:
(a)General Eligibility Criteria:
- For all those Candidates who seek to pursue a Diploma in Civil Engineering, will have to qualify and pass out the 10th Std Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC) Board Examinations mandatory and compulsorily.
- All the Candidates will have to pass the above mentioned examination with subjects namely Science; Mathematics and English.
(b)For the Lateral Entry:
- For all the Candidates/Students who wish to join the Diploma in Civil Engineering (Lateral Entry) Scheme will have to abide by or comply with the following terms and conditions mentioned below;
- All the Candidates will have to Qualify and Pass out their 10+2 HSC Board Examinations or any other equivalent examination from any Recognized Education Board in India.
- The above mentioned examination is a must for all those Candidates who wish to join the Diploma Program (Lateral Entry Scheme)
- There may be some institutes which may have Scholarship Programs for the purpose of admitting Students and Candidates to the Diploma Program.
- The Fees for such Lateral Entry Program will vary according to the bye laws and regulations of each and every Technical Institute admitting students to the Diploma Program/Course.
- All the Candidates/ Students will have to produce and submit the following list of Documents at the time of their admission to the Technical Institutes offering the Diploma Program:
- Matriculation Certificate which is showing the Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Examination Passing Certificate of the Candidate, together with the Detailed Mark sheet.
- A Character Certificate from any School or College or Institution, last attended by the Candidate
- Proof of Residence or Domicile Certificate of the Candidates (if Required)
- Migration Certificate (if the Candidate is from out of State)
- Passport size Certificate (Recent Colored)
- Affidavit Certificate for any Gap year