EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
The “Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Examinations”, which is also known as the ‘EAMCET’ exams are a State level Entrance examination. This entrance examination is conducted for the purpose of admitting all those Candidates & Students who are interested in seeking Medical & Engineering Courses & Programs in the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
The EAMCET entrance examinations are conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, which is also known as the APSCHE. This medical & engineering entrance examination is conducted every year in the month of April or May.Let us move ahead with our discussion on EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern.
EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
(a)Nature of Questions asked in the Examination Question Paper:
- All the questions that will be asked in the EAMCET 2017 Entrance Examination will be of the nature of the Multiple Choice Questions.
(b)No of Questions asked in the EAMCET 2017 Examinations:
- The EAMCET 2017 examination question paper shall comprise of a total of 160 questions in Total.
(c)No of Marks in the EAMCET 2017 Questions:
- Every Question shall carry 1 mark each; thereby the total no of marks in the Examination shall be 160 Marks.
(d)Negative Marking in the EAMCET 2017 Entrance Examinations:
- All the Candidates are required to note that there will be “No Negative Marking” in the Examination Question Paper.
(e)Subjects of the EAMCET 2017 Examination:
- All the Questions which will be asked in the EAMCET 2017 Examination will be from the subjects & topics of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
NOTE: All those Candidates & Students who are appearing at the Hyderabad Examination Centre, are required to attempt all the 3 Sections (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) of the EAMCET 2017 Question Paper.
(f)Section Wise Breakup of the EAMCET 2017 Exams:
- Physics: 40 Questions carrying 40 Marks (1 Mark Each)
- Chemistry: 40 Questions carrying 40 Marks (1 Mark Each)
- Mathematics: 80 Questions carrying 80 Marks (1 Mark Each)
(g)Language of the Examination Question Paper:
The EAMCET 2017 Question Paper will be available in 2 languages at least, namely English & Telugu.
EAMCET 2017 Syllabus
1. Physics Syllabus
Topics suggested form Physics subject are;
-Units & measurements
-Elements of vectors
-Dynamics & kinematics
-Centre of mass
-Frictions & collisions
-Gravitation & fluid mechanics etc..
2. Chemistry Syllabus
Topics covered under Chemistry are;
– Atomic Structure
-Classification of Elements
-States of Matters
-Periodicity in Properties
-Solutions & Electrochemistry etc..
3. Mathematics Syllabus
The core subjects or topics included in Mathematics are;
In our last article on EAMCET 2017, we had already discussed about EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, EAMCET 2017 Important Dates, EAMCET 2017 Application Form etc.. Continue reading www.careersamosa.com to get the latest updates on EAMCET 2017!!