EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates
EAMCET is an acronym for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Exam. It is a State Level Exam conducted for all those aspiring students who wish to seek admission in the UG Courses in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The entrance exam is conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).The University offers professional courses at Under-Graduate Level for the students.
EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to appear for EAMCET 2017 entrance exam, the candidates should be Indian/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), along with them card holders are allowed following the pre-requisite of meeting the specified eligibility criteria.
- Secondly, candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh and should clearly state their “Local or Non-Local” status as per stated in the requirements of Andhra Pradesh Educations Institutions order,1974.
- Apart from that, candidates must have passed Class XII with Mathematics & Physics as the main subject along with optional subjects such as Bio-Technology/Biology/Chemistry.
- Candidates must obtain minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 (40% for reserved category) in order to meet the eligibility criteria for EAMCET 2017.
- Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age to become eligible for EAMCET 2017.
EAMCET 2017 Important Dates
- Issue of AP EAMCET Notification: 09th February 2017
- Commencement of Application Submission: 09th February 2017
- Without Late Fee: 17th March 2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.500/-: 26th March 2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-: 10th April 2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-: 17th April 2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-: 22nd April 2017
- Application Correction: 28th March 2017 to 03rd April 2017
- Hall Ticket Download: 19th April 2017
AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Dates
- Engineering (E): 24th Apr 2017, 25th Apr 2017, 26th Apr 2017 & 27th April 2017 [Session Timings 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM]
- Agriculture (A): 28th April 2017 [10.00 AM to 01.00 PM to 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM]
- Both E & A Streams: 24th Apr, 25th Apr, 26th Apr, 27th Apr 2017 & 28th April 2017 [10.00 AM to 01.00 PM to 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM]
- Answer Key Released on 29th April 2017
- Result Declaration 05th May 2017
- Counselling: June 2017
EAMCET 2017 Application Form
The application form for EAMCET 2017 shall be available to the candidates online through the official website of JNTU in the month of February 2017. Candidates please note that, they can fill the application form for EAMCET 2017 via online mode only & no other mode is allowed.
To start with aspirants shall need to register for application form only then they will be eligible to fill the form online. All the relevant details are needed to be filled in the application form. On successful completion, the form needs to be submitted & application fees of Rs.250/- for Engineering examinations, Rs.250/- for Agricultural & Medical examinations is to be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Mee Seva Online Centre/ AP Online Centre.
For candidates who wish to appear in all the three examinations, need to pay Rs.500/- for Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Examinations. The application fees can be paid even by sending a DD along with the send in application form to the address mentioned below.
The Regional Coordinator/ Convener
EAMCET , Examination Building,
Ground Floor, JNT University, Hyderabad,
For more updates on EAMCET 2017 kindly visit www.careersamosa.com