EAMCET is an acronym for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Exam. It is a State Level Exam conducted for all those aspiring students who wish to seek admission in the UG Courses in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The entrance exam is conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The University offers professional courses at Under-Graduate Level for the students. In order to get qualified, the percentage qualifying marks for the EAMCET 2015 entrance exam is 25% (40 out of 160) The EAMCET 2015-16 entrance exam shall be conducted in the month of May 2015.
EAMCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to appear for EAMCET 2015 entrance exam, the candidates should be Indian/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), along with them card holders are allowed following the pre-requisite of meeting the specified eligibility criteria.
- Secondly, candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh and should clearly state their “Local or Non-Local” status as per stated in the requirements of Andhra Pradesh Educations Institutions order,1974.
- Apart from that, candidates must have passed Class XII with Mathematics & Physics as the main subject along with optional subjects such as Bio-Technology/Biology/Chemistry.
- Candidates must obtain minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 (40% for reserved category) in order to meet the eligibility criteria for EAMCET 2015.
- Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age to become eligible for EAMCET 2015.
EAMCET 2015 Exam Dates
|EAMCET 2015 application form notification||Shall be available in Jan 2015|
|Availability of online application form||Shall be available in February 2015|
|Last date of submission of application form||Mostly by Feb 2015 end|
|Last date of submission of application form with late fees||Mostly by March end 2015|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Shall be available in April 2015|
|Entrance Examination date for EAMCET 2015||May 2015|
Candidates please note, the above given dates are the tentative dates. Confirm dates shall be notified as soon as they are announced.
EAMCET 2015 Exam Pattern
In EAMCET 2015 entrance exam, in all 160 questions are required to be answered in the section of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics within a time duration of 3 hours. There is absence of negative marking in the EAMCET 2015 entrance exam. Question paper shall be available in two languages: English & Telgu. But for candidates only in Hyderabad Centre write EAMCAT in Urdu.
|Name of Section||Number of Questions|
EAMCET 2015 Application Form
The application form for EAMCET 2015 shall be available to the candidates online through the official website of JNTU in the month of February 2015. Candidates please note that, they can fill the application form for EAMCET 2015 via online mode only & no other mode is allowed.
To start with aspirants shall need to register for application form only then they will be eligible to fill the form online. All the relevant details are needed to be filled in the application form. On successful completion, the form needs to be submitted & application fees of Rs.250/- for Engineering examinations, Rs.250/- for Agricultural & Medical examinations is to be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Mee Seva Online Centre/ AP Online Centre.
For candidates who wish to appear in all the three examinations, need to pay Rs.500/- for Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Examinations. The application fees can be paid even by sending a DD along with the send in application form to the address mentioned below.
The Regional Coordinator/ Convener
EAMCET , Examination Building,
Ground Floor, JNT University, Hyderabad,
Please keep following http://www.careersamosa.com for latest updates on EAMCET 2015