EAMCET 2015 Paper Pattern:
The “Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Examinations”, which is also known as the ‘EAMCET’ exams are a State level Entrance examination. This entrance examination is conducted for the purpose of admitting all those Candidates & Students who are interested in seeking Medical & Engineering Courses & Programs in the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
The EAMCET entrance examinations are conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, which is also known as the APSCHE. This medical & engineering entrance examination is conducted every year in the month of April or May.
The Upcoming EAMCET 2015 entrance examinations have already been scheduled, to be held in the month of May 2015, across India at several examination centers.
EAMCET 2015 Paper Pattern:
The following mentioned below is the EAMCET 2015, this article contains the important aspects of the EAMCET 2015 Paper Pattern, namely that of the nature and the type of the questions asked in the examinations, the duration of the examination paper; the number of questions asked in the Examination etc.
(a)Nature of Questions asked in the Examination Question Paper:
- All the questions that will be asked in the EAMCET 2015 Entrance Examination will be of the nature of the Multiple Choice Questions.
(b)No of Questions asked in the EAMCET 2015 Examinations:
- The EAMCET 2015 examination question paper shall comprise of a total of 160 questions in Total.
(c)No of Marks in the EAMCET 2015 Questions:
- Every Question shall carry 1 mark each; thereby the total no of marks in the Examination shall be 160 Marks.
(d)Negative Marking in the EAMCET 2015 Entrance Examinations:
- All the Candidates are required to note that there will be “No Negative Marking” in the Examination Question Paper.
(e)Subjects of the EAMCET 2015 Examination:
- All the Questions which will be asked in the EAMCET 2015 Examination will be from the subjects & topics of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
NOTE: All those Candidates & Students who are appearing at the Hyderabad Examination Centre, are required to attempt all the 3 Sections (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) of the EAMCET 2015 Question Paper.
(f)Section Wise Breakup of the EAMCET 2015 Exams:
- Physics: 40 Questions carrying 40 Marks (1 Mark Each)
- Chemistry: 40 Questions carrying 40 Marks (1 Mark Each)
- Mathematics: 80 Questions carrying 80 Marks (1 Mark Each)
(g)Language of the Examination Question Paper:
The EAMCET 2015 Question Paper will be available in 2 languages at least, namely English & Telugu.
For more details on the EAMCET 2015 Entrance Exams please visit the official website