EAMCET 2015 Application Form:
The EAMCET stands for the “Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test”, this is a State level entrance examination. This entrance examination is conducted for the purpose of admitting Candidates & Students to Engineering & Medical Programs which are offered at the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
These entrance examination are conducted every year in the month of April or May, even the Upcoming EAMCET 2015 Entrance Examinations will be conducted in the month of May 2015. The EAMCET Entrance examinations will be conducted across India at several examination centers.
These examinations are conducted on behalf of the “Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education” (APSCHE), by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. Thus only those Candidates & Students who have appeared and qualified for the EAMCET 2015 examination will be admitted to B.E. / B.Tech programs and Courses.
The following given below is the detailed information about the EAMCET 2015 Application Form, this article states important information about the mode and the availability of the examination form, the procedure of filling the application form; the fees for the application form; Etc.
(a)Commencement of the Availability of the Examination Form:
- The EAMCET 2015 Examination Form will be available from the month of February 2015, please click here to avail the exam application form .
(b)Mode of the Availability of the Examination Application Form:
- All the Candidates are requested to take note that the Examination application form shall be available only through the Online Mode. The form are not available in any other mode other than the “Online Mode”
(c)EAMCET 2015 Exam Fees:
- For Engineering Courses & Programs: 250/- INR
- For Agricultural & Medical Courses & Programs: 250/- INR
- For Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Courses & Programs: 500/- INR.
(d)Procedure to Apply for the EAMCET 2015 Examination Application Form:
- All the Candidates & Students are required to visit the Official Website
- After coming on the webpage the candidate is supposed to Click on “apply online” and read all the instructions and guidelines very carefully.
- After reading the instructions the Candidates are supposed to fill all the necessary detail and information, thereby registering themselves.
- After filling in all the information the Candidate is supposed to submit the Application Form and download a Copy of the Online application Form.
(e)Address for Submitting the Application Form:
All the Candidates & Students are required to submit the EAMCET 2015 Application Form to the following address mentioned below:
EAMCET, Examination Building;
Ground Floor, JNT University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085