EAMCET 2015 Admit Card:
The EAMCET is an entrance examination, which is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University. EAMCET spells out “Engineering, Agricultural and Medical, Common Entrance Test”. This entrance examination is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University itself, on behalf of the “Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The EAMCET Entrance Examinations is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University for the sole and primary purpose of admitting Candidates & Students to its Agricultural, Engineering and Medical Courses and Programs, which it offers to all those Candidates & Students who are interested in pursuing their Undergraduate Courses & Programs.
The EAMCET entrance examination is conducted every year, most probably in the Month of April or May, the Upcoming EAMCET 2015 examinations have already been scheduled for the month of May 2015. This entrance examination shall be conducted all across India in its several examination centers.
Thus all those Candidates & Students who are interested in pursuing an Agricultural, Engineering or Medical Course are required to appear and qualify for this entrance examination. The EAMCET 2015 Entrance Examination have been scheduled to be conducted on 10th May 2015.
EAMCET 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket:
- All the Candidates are required to take note that only those, who have submitted their EAMCET 2015 Examination Application forms and made their payment of fees within the Stipulated Time will be allotted the EAMCET 2015 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- The exact date and the time of the allotment of the EAMCET 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket has yet not been declared by the official website. But the EAMCET 2015 admit cards are usually issued to the aspiring Candidates & Students at least a week before the Examinations.
- For the last year EAMCET 2014 entrance examinations, all the Candidates & Students were issued their admit card / hall ticket in the month of April 2014. Even for this year’s EAMCET 2015 Admit Card / the hall tickets will be issued in the month of April 2015.
- The EAMCET 2015 Admit Card will include all the important particulars of the Candidate, as well as the Examination, namely: Candidate’s name; date and time of the examination; the roll no./ seat no; the examination center for the Candidate Etc.
- All the Candidates can download the EAMCET 2015 admit card directly from the Official website for the EAMCET 2015 entrance examination. For this purpose after the Candidate has visited the website, he has to click on the “Download EAMCET 2015 Admit Card” link and enter the registration number of the Candidate and take a print out of the EAMCET 2015 Admit Card.