The Delhi Technological University is not new to anyone being a premier Institute of India situated in the capital city, Delhi. Delhi Technological University (DTU) conducts the admission procedure every year so as to enroll eligible candidates for various courses offered by the Institute.
In that reference, Delhi Technological University has announced admissions for MBA Program for the academic year 2015. Let us know some more details about the DTU-MBA admissions 2015-17.
Eligibility for DTU-MBA admissions 2015-17
Candidates are requested to follow the eligibility criteria for DTU-MBA admissions 2015-17 seriously since only based on that, candidates shall be provided admissions.
- Candidates applying for DTU-MBA admissions 2015-17 must have done B.E/B.Tech in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized University.
- It is necessary that candidates must score a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or may be First Class Master’s Degree in any branch of Physical/ Chemical/ Mathematical Science like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operation Research, Computation/Information Science or even a Master’s Degree in commerce/Economics.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are provided a relaxation of 10% where as candidates belonging to OBC Category are provided with a relaxation limit of 5%.
- Candidates appearing for their Final Year exams are also eligible to apply for DTU-MBA admissions 2015-17.
- The reservation of the seats for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates is as per the Policy of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
MBA Program 2015-17 details
The MBA Program offered in Delhi Technological University is a two year full time MBA Program. The Program aspires to offer equal emphasis on conceptual knowledge & application of this knowledge in industry. Through this programme, one is bound to experience some effective managerial leadership.
The areas of specialization are Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology Management, Knowledge & Technology Management.
The annual fees for the academic year 2014-15 was Rs.83,000/- Where as for the academic session 2015-17, candidates shall need to pay the revised fees.
The selection of the candidates shall be based on their CAT 2014 scores. The shortlisted candidates are then required to appear for Group Discussion as well as Personal Interview.