The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is being incorporated by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. This was brought into work at the time of India was celebrating 50th anniversary of Independence. The main aim of this program is to recruit people who are skilled and hardworking in various areas like teaching, nursing etc. The selection is being done only after having written test, professional test and interview.
It is also responsible for recruiting ways that can match international standards and provide skilled workers for various government programs in Delhi. They promise of matching the recruitment process with international standards.
Duties and Responsibilities of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Chairman who heads this board has the responsibility of looking towards the working of recruitment process done in Group B and C.
- Inviting application through advertisement.
- Selecting candidate through examination and personal interview for the respected jobs
- Submitting list of names to the department who are shortlisted after examination
- Selecting candidate as per their class he/she belonging to.
- Maintaining all the records of the working done by the board
- Chairman has the duty to look into the workings of administrative and financial power of the “Head of the Department”.
Service conducted by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
The main service of this board is to select candidate for various positional jobs in government sector. The process is done under Group B and C in different departments of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Delhi Electric Supply Undertaking and New Delhi Municipal Council.
Duties of this Board.
DSSSC results for the post of Teacher 2015
The results for the DSSSC examination for the post of Teacher (Primary), Post code 165/07 are out. Ms.Geeta Arya is the only candidate selected for the post of Teacher (Primary).
To check your result Click Here.
For more details on DSSSC examination and results keep reading us on www.careersamosa.com. We wish you all the best!!!