Dr. DY Patil Navi Mumbai All India Physiotherapy Entrance test 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
The Dr. Patil Institute or also known as the Dr. Patil University is one of the biggest names in the field of Education. This can be said especially when it comes to several streams of Science such as the Engineering, Dental and Medicines.
In the streams of Engineering, the Institute offers various courses and programs such as the Bio technology, Bio Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering, Masters of Engineering, Etc.
The institute also does conduct other allied courses and programs such as that of Physiotherapy etc. here is an article on the Dr. DY Patil Navi Mumbai All India Physiotherapy Entrance test 2015:
Dr. DY Patil University also does conduct the All India Physiotherapy Entrance Test, also known as the AIPTET. This Entrance Test is conducted by the Institute for the purpose of offering all candidates and students to its BPT Courses and Programs.
The Dr. DY Patil AIPTET entrance examinations are conducted every year, probably in the month of May. The next entrance examination, too is expected to be conducted as per schedule (However, the exact and precise dates are not available, it will be published on our educational website www.careersamosa.com very soon)
Dr. DY Patil Navi Mumbai All India Physiotherapy Entrance test 2015 eligibility Criteria:
(a)Age and Nationality:
- All the Candidates/Students appearing for the test should be of the Indian National.
- The Candidates/Students are supposed to obtain the Nationality Certificate from the District Magistrate or the Additional Magistrate or the Chief Magistrate.
- All the Candidates/Students that are having a valid passport, shall also be eligible to appear for the upcoming 2015 Entrance Examinations.
- All the Candidates/Students must be born on or before 31st December 1997 and must have attained at least 17 years of age as on the date.
- All the Candidates/Students should have passed out their 10+2 HSC Board Examination or any other examination from any recognized board.
- All Candidates/Students should have passed out the above mentioned 10+2 HSC Board Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany & Zoology)
- All Candidates/Students that are belonging to the SC/ST/OBC Category are required to produce a certificate mentioning the same.
- Also, all Candidates/Students who are appearing in the 10+2 HSC Board Examination in the year 2015 are eligible to appear, provided their results have been declared before the dates of Counseling by the Dr DY Patil Univsersity.
Dr. DY Patil Navi Mumbai All India Physiotherapy Entrance test 2015 Paper Pattern:
- The All India Physiotherapy Entrance Test will be of 180 Minutes (i.e 3 Hrs)
- All the Questions will be in the form of the Multiple Choice Questions, (MCQs)
- All question will be asked from 4 Sections (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology)
- Each section will comprise of 50 Marks each
- The total number of Questions that will be asked is 200.
Dr. DY Patil AIPTET 2015 Test Centres:
The entrance examination will be conducted at Navi Mumbai only and all the Candidates/Students shall be issued with the Hall Ticket at the respective addresses.