Admission 2015 at DMIMS
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), Nagpur announces for application for admission to full time Under Graduate Medical programs offered at constituent colleges that commences in 2015.
The following are the Under Graduate Medical Programs offered at DMIMS:
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing
- For MBBS/ BAMS/ BDS Programs: The applicants must have passed HSC/ 12th Standard (10+2) or its equivalent examination with minimum of 50% marks with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as subjects form any State Board or Central Board. There is 10% of relaxation for reserved category applicants from the State of Maharashtra only.
- For B.Sc. (Nursing): The applicant must have passed HSC/ 12 Standard (10+2) or its equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as subjects form any State Board or Central Board. There is 5% of relaxation for reserved category applicants from the State of Maharashtra only.
- Age Limit: The applicants must have attain the age of 17 years as on 31.12.2015
- The applicants appearing for the 12th examination can also apply
The applicants will be selected on the basis of All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test (AIPMET) which will be carried out by the Institute.
Exam Centers for AIPMET
The following are the exam centers for All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test (AIPMET) for admission at DMIMS: Mumbai, New Delhi, Indore, Akola, Nagpur, Kolkata, Amravati, Raipur, Aurangabad, Bilaspur, Kottayam, Guwahati, Aizawl and Imphal.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply by downloading the application form from the official website of DMIMS. The duly filled application form with all the required documents and Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2000/- in favor of “Competent Authority DMIMS (DU)”, payable at Nagpur is to be sent through post or can be submitted in person at the campus.
- Last date of submitting application form: 27.04.2015
- Date of AIPMET examination for UG Admission: 17.05.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the UG Medical Programs available at DMIMS. For more details regarding Admission 2015 at DMIMS visit: www.dmimsu.edu.in/