Diesel Mechanic Course in ITI:
The “Industrial Training Institutes”, which are also known as the ITI are government owned and run Technical Educational Institutes & Educational Centers which offer and provide technical training to all those Candidates and students that are interested in pursuing the ITI Courses and Programs.
These Industrial Training Institutes are spread all across India; almost practically in each and every district and each and every state. These Technical Educational Institutes are established and constituted under the Directorate General of Employment & Training, the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India.
The basic and the primary objective to join these Industrial Training Institutes is to provide Manpower, together with technical skills to all the major Industries of India. All those students who have undergone training and education with these institutes are eligible to work in several technical positions, namely that of the Workman, Fabricators; Supervisors and Craftsmen etc.
The Industrial Training Institutes are owned and run by the Central Government (as already mentioned), while the Industrial Training Centers are a Counter part of the same. These Industrial Training Centres which are also known as the “ITCs” are private run technical institutes which provide the same technical education and training to all those who have joined the Course.
Eligibility to join the ITI:
The following given below is the Eligibility Criteria for joining the Industrial Training Institutes:
- All the Candidates are required to pass and qualify the 10th Std SSC Board Examinations
- The above mentioned Board Examination should be passed out and recognized by a Educational Board in India.
- The above Examination should be passed out with the subjects namely English; Mathematics and Science.
- All the Candidates should have passed out and qualified their 10th Std Board Examinations with at least 35% Marks in Aggregate.
Duration of the Course & Program:
- The duration of the Diesel Mechanic Program in generally for 3 years
What after the Course?
- After the Completion of the Course, the student can either opt to study further by pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (i.e. B.E) or the Masters Degree (M.E.)
- Or the Potential Candidate can also opt to work with several automobile companies both in India and Abroad.
- All those who have completed their Diesel Mechanic course can work in several positions such as that of Mechanics, Supervisors, Foreman Etc.
Scope and Future of Diesel Mechanics Diploma Holders:
- The future is a bright and sunny for all those who have completed this course, since with the advancements of newer technologies in the automobile industry.