Delhi CEE Eligibility Criteria:
The following given below is the Delhi CEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria for all Candidates and Students intending to appear for the Upcoming Entrance Examination.
- All the Candidates/Students intending to appear for the Upcoming Examinations should be at least 17 years of age on or before the 1st October of the year in which he/she desires to seek admission.
- All the Candidates/Students are also given relaxation upto 1 year subject to the approval of the Vice- Chancellor (however the relaxation shall be application only at the time of admission)
- Candidates/Students who are falling short in minimum age by more than 1 year are not eligible to apply for admissions in any circumstances.
All Candidates/Students passing any one of the following examinations from the recognized School/College/Institute situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only and those who have secured 60% or more marks in aggregate in subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics shall be eligible for admission to the First Semester of Bachelor of Engineering Course, provided he/she has passed out in each subject separately:
- Senior School Certificate Examination (a 12 year Course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- Indian School Certificate Examination (a 12 year Course) of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- B.Sc (Gen) Group ‘A’ Final Examination or equivalent examination of the University of Delhi.
- B.Sc (Hons) Examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the University of Delhi with combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and equal weight age to the subsidiary subjects or equivalent examination.
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE by the University of Delhi.
(c)Relaxation in Marks for Reserved Categories:
All Candidates/Students who belong to the below mentioned Categories and applying for admission seats reserved for them shall be allowed a concession in the minimum eligibility requirements as detailed below:
(i)Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST):
All Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be allowed 10% concession of marks in the Minimum Eligibility Criteria requirements
(ii)Children/War Widows of defense personnel/para-military forces/killed/disabled in action (CW):
The children and/or widows of personnel of Armed/Para-Military forces killed/disabled in action during hostilities who apply for seats reserved for them shall be allowed relaxation of 5 % marks in the minimum eligibility requirements.
(iii)Physically handicapped (PH):
All Candidates/Students belonging to Physically Handicapped category shall be allowed 5 % concession of marks in the minimum eligibility Criteria requirements.
(d)Other Eligibility Conditions:
- An Applicant who has to leave an Engineering Degree Course or an equivalent course, after exhausting the permissible number of chances in any other University/Board in India, will not be eligible for admission to Bachelor of Engineering Course.
- All Candidates/Students who have appeared at the Annual Examination of the year 2011 and placed compartment will not be eligible for admission for the year 2011
- All Candidates/Students who have appeared at the Annual Examination of the year 2011 and are about to reappear for the improvement to acquire the eligibility will not be considered for admission for the year 2011
- All Candidates/Students who have passed out or appeared in qualifying examination from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will be eligible for admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses.
- No admission will be made directly to the second or any later/Subsequent semester of the Course
- No change of branch will be permitted after the commencement of the second semester, even if some seats fall vacant in some of the branches during the course of second semester.
NOTE: THE DELHI CEE EXAMINATIONS HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY THE JEE (MAINS), THE ABOVE ARTICLE WAS JUST FOR INFORMATION ONLY.