The legal industry offers thousands of career options right from court messenger to trial lawyers. Not only that, they pay really well. Legal salaries range from minimum wage to nine-digit income.
The salaries demanded depends on many factors all together. May be geographic location, market demand, experience level, practice environment & employer size. The legal industry never hits the recession.
Dealing with the Legal Professions:
Given below are few of the Top notch Legal Careers. Please have a look at the same.
1. Trial Lawyer: Trial Lawyers are considered to be the highest paid legal Professionals through out the world. Thousands of trial lawyers practice across the globe while the most highly compensated lawyers are litigators. Normally lawyers get paid around Rs.500000/- to Rs. 700000/- per month.
2. Chief Legal Officer: Chief Legal Officer also known as General Counsels. It is so believed that, the larger the corporation or organization, larger will be the general counsel’s salary. Multi national Corporations offer huge bucks.
Apart from their base salaries, Chief Legal Officers also earn bonuses, stock options as well as various other perks. One can expect frequent rise in this field if performed consistently. Median salaries rose by seven percent while median salaries rose by almost twenty seven percent.
3. Judge: Judges preside over court proceedings in federal, state & local courts. The highest paying judgeships are those within federal court system, state & local courts.
Other than the generous salaries judges enjoy various benefits, expense accounts & contributions to retirement plans made on their behalf. It develops their compensation package.
4. Law School Professor: A law school professor is indulged in teaching the subject law, performs various researches & goes through many scholarly works & gains knowledge from every nook & corner & motivates students to do the same thing.
It is considered as one of the best-paying jobs preferred by people. Law school Professor salary varies by region as well as from each school. Also Law School Enrollment has increased over the years. However securing that position is equally competitive. Qualifications for top candidates includes a Law degree with high rank from a recognized University.
5. Litigation Support Director: Technology seems to be of great help to law industry. Legal professionals are becoming tech savvy & climbing the salary ladder speedily. Top earners usually possess law degrees or advanced degrees in technology, business or finance.
6. Law Firm Administrator: Law Firm Administrators are appointed to oversee the business and administrative aspects of running a law firm. Their duties consists of looking out for non-legal aspects of law practice such as financial management & reporting, business development, human resources, facilities management, technology, marketing etc.
Law firm administrators in large firms usually rake high salaries.
If you got the thing for the legal world, do step into it with these fascinating professions. :