D.Y Patil AIPGMET -III 2015 entrance test
The D.Y. Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination, that is required to be taken by all 10+2 candidates , opting to pursue MBBS and BDS programs for the upcoming year 2015. The D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test 2015, is held for the following programs mentioned below:
- MBBS & BDS
- M.CH. (Neuro Surgery)
- D.M. (Nephrology)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology)
- M.Tech Biotechnology (Integrated)
- M.Tech (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc (Bioinformatics)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- P.B.BSc (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom)
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMET -III 2015 test
- The candidate, who possesses Indian Nationality, with a proof in the form of Nationality Certificate /valid passport, is eligible to appear for AIPGMET – 2015.
- The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
- The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing a one-year compulsory rotating internship.
- The candidate who is still undergoing one-year compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete it by 31st March 2015, will be permitted to appear at the AIPGMET – 2015. His / Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating internship of one year and registration before 15th April 2015. He/she will have to submit documentary evidence from the Principal/Dean of the College regarding the anticipated date of completion of internship along with the application, failing which, his/her application shall be rejected.
- A NRI/PIO/FN candidate, who has passed the MBBS or equivalent examination from a College outside India, shall be eligible for the admission, provided he/she obtains registration from the Medical Council of India (MCI). The Candidate under this category is not required to appear for AIPGMET-2015. Admissions will be made on the basis of inter-se merit as determined by admission committee appointed for the purpose by the Competent Authority.
Over all 123 seats have been allotted for all those students who wish to appear for AIPGMET -III 2015 entrance test. The annual fees for students opting for Post Graduate Degree (MD) in Anatomy, Physiology Biochemistry and Pharmacology is Rs.4 lacs per annum. Where as the fees for Post Graduate Degree (MD) in Microbiology, Pathology and PSM is Rs.8 lacs per annum. Finally the fees for Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS) in (General Medicine, Pediatrics, Skin & V.D., Psychiatry, T. B. Chest, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Radio–Diagnosis, Anaesthesiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Emergency Medicine) is Rs.17 lacs per annum. For the same field, NRI/ PIO category students need to pay $60,000.
For more information please log on to http://admissions.dpu.edu.in/Default.aspx