Company Secretary Eligibility Exam:
The following article given below exclusively states the Company Secretary Eligibility Exam, the article contains detailed information about the conditions to be complied with and the several stages of the examination required to be passed out for qualifying as a Company Secretary.
(a) Foundation Course (After the 10+2 HSC Board Examination):
- The Foundation Program or Course is the 1st Stage to the Company Secretary Course in India.
- All those Candidates who are interested in joining the Company Secretary Course can easily join after they have passed out and qualified the 10+2 HSC Board Examinations.
- Thus all those Candidates and students who have passed out the above mentioned examination can get themselves registered for the Foundation Program.
- All Students and Candidates who have registered themselves for the Foundation Course will have to appear for the Foundation Program.
- Only after passing and qualifying the Foundation program, can the Candidate be allowed to the next stage of the Course, which is the “Executive Course”.
(b)Executive Course (After the 10+2+3 Education Pattern):
- The Executive Program is the 2nd Stage to the Company Secretary Course in India; this comes after the above mentioned Foundation Course.
- As already mentioned only those Candidates who have passed out and cleared the “Foundation Course are eligible to register for the “Executive Course”.
- Also all those Candidates who have successfully cleared and passed out their Graduation Program (10+2+3) can register themselves for the “Executive Program”.
- After registering themselves for the “Executive Program”, there is a gap of 9 months which is allowed to every Candidate for the purpose of Study, so as to appear for the “Executive Course”
- All those Candidates who have successfully qualified for the “Executive Program” are allowed to be admitted to the next stage of the Examination, which is the “Professional Program”.
(c)Professional Program (Final):
- The Professional Program is the last stage of the Company Secretary Course.
- Only all those Students who have successfully qualified and passed out the above 2 stages of education are allowed to be admitted for the Professional Program.
- After registering themselves for the “Professional Program”, there is a gap of 9 months which is allowed to every Candidate for the purpose of Study, so as to appear for the “Professional Exam”
- All those Candidates who have passed out and qualified the Professional Program are eligible to be qualified as a Full Fledged Company Secretary (provided they have completed their tenure of 15 Months Apprentice ship with a Practicing Company Secretary)
(d)15 Months Apprenticeship with a Company Secretary:
- All the Candidates are required to complete the 15 months Apprenticeship with a Company Secretary, in order to be fully qualified as a Company Secretary in India.