COMEDK UGET 2017
The Acronym spells out as Consortium for Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” Entrance Examinations. The COMEDK is one of the top most rated Entrance Examinations being hosted by the State of Karnataka. This Entrance Examination is conducted in the State of Karnataka for the sole purpose of offering as well as admitting all candidates and students to the Medical Engineering and Dental Programs and Courses in the State of Karnataka.
In other words, all the Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges in the state of Karnataka have come together and formed this Consortium called the COMEDK (Entrance Exams) for fair and just selection of Students to the Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges in the state.
Thus the COMEDK conducts the Entrance Examinations every year, offering all Candidates and Students with the Opportunity of securing seats in the Private Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges, across the State of Karnataka. Presently more than 150 Engineering colleges are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to UG Programme during the academic year 2017-18.
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2017
- Start Date for Registration & Issue of Online Application: 13th February 2017
- Mock Test Made Available Online: 20th February 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Online & Online Payments: 20th April 2017
- Start Date for Download of Test Admission Ticket on the Website: 05th May 2017
- Last Date for Downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT): 13th May 2017
- COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam 2017: 14th May 2017 (Sunday)
- Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys/Start Date for Online Submission: 18th May 2017
- Last Date for Receiving Challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys: 22nd May 2017
- Publishing of Final Answer keys: 26th May 2017
- Test Score cards made available online to the candidates: 29th May 2017
COMEDK UGET 2017 will be based on the syllabus of 10+2 (12th) standard. Questions on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are asked to test the candidate’s aptitude in program of choice
Entrance Test COMEDK UGET-2017 is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to BE/BTech/BArch courses in Member Institutions of COMEDK. A merit/rank list is generated based on the entrance test.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Fees
The fee for COMEDK UGET 2017 is Rs.1200/- (For PCM) and for Both COMEDK AND UniGAUGE is Rs.2000/-
This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including judicial and statutory reasons. Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card
You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
For more information please visit the website www.comedk.org