COMEDK 2016 Syllabus
The Acronym spells out as Consortium for Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” Entrance Examinations for the year 2016. The COMEDK is one of the top most rated Entrance Examinations being hosted by the State of Karnataka. This Entrance Examination is conducted in the State of Karnataka for the sole purpose of offering as well as admitting all candidates and students to the Medical Engineering and Dental Programs and Courses in the State of Karnataka.
In other words, all the Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges in the state of Karnataka have come together and formed this Consortium called the COMEDK (Entrance Exams) for fair and just selection of Students to the Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges in the state. Thus the COMEDK conducts the Entrance Examinations every year, offering all Candidates and Students with the Opportunity of securing seats in the Private Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges, across the State of Karnataka.
We shall now continue our discussion with COMEDK 2016 Syllabus. All those candidates who are attempting for COMEDK 2016 entrance are required to pay equal attention towards it.
COMEDK 2016 includes subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Let us understand their syllabus one by one.
COMEDK 2016 Physics Syllabus
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Physical World & Measurement
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions etc..
COMEDK 2016 Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry in Action
- Chemistry of Biological Processes
- Biomolecules, Polymers
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Coordination Chemistry and Organometallics
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides etc…
COMEDK 2016 Mathematics Syllabus
- Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Coordinate Geometry
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Correlation and Regression
- Differential Equations
- Definite Integral
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Calculus etc..
COMEDK 2016 Biology Syllabus
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Plants and Animals
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Reproduction in Organism
- Genetics & Evolution
Candidates can go through the above mentioned topics for each & every subject for a thorough study. For more information please log on to www.careersamosa.com