COMEDK 2016 Important Dates
The Acronym spells out as Consortium for Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” Entrance Examinations for the year 2016. The COMEDK is one of the top most rated Entrance Examinations being hosted by the State of Karnataka. This Entrance Examination is conducted in the State of Karnataka for the sole purpose of offering as well as admitting all candidates and students to the Medical Engineering and Dental Programs and Courses in the State of Karnataka.
In other words, all the Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges in the state of Karnataka have come together and formed this Consortium called the COMEDK (Entrance Exams) for fair and just selection of Students to the Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges in the state.
Thus the COMEDK conducts the Entrance Examinations every year, offering all Candidates and Students with the Opportunity of securing seats in the Private Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges, across the State of Karnataka.
In our past article COMEDK 2016 eligibility criteria we had discussed in detail about the eligibility criteria required to appear for COMEDK 2016 in all the fields respectively medical & dental, engineering & architecture.
COMEDK 2016 Important Dates
- Notification date of the COMEDK UGET 2016 examination – last week of October 2015
- The start date of the request for application form – first week of March 2016
- Last Date of the request for application form – first week of April 2016
- Last Date of filling the application form – first week of April 2016
- Last Date of reach the physical application form – second week of April 2016
- Uploading of Admit Card – third week of April 2016
- Date of examination – first week of May 2016
- Publishing of provisional Answer Key – second week of May 2016
- Publishing the final Answer Key – last week of May 2016
- Date of Result – last week of May 2016
- Date of Counselling – second week June 2016 onwards
Candidates must note that the dates mentioned above are tentative dates & final declaration shall be made sooner or later.
COMEDK 2016 Hall Ticket
The COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2016 or Online TAT (test Admission Ticket) will be provided to the students via online only through the official site of the board. The admit card will contain the all particular details of the candidates.
COMEDK 2016 Result
The result of COMEDK UGET result will be announced on last week of May 2016 on the official site of the board.
COMEDK 2016 Counselling
The COMEDK UGET Counselling will be start on the second week of June onwards. The eligible candidates will be called for the counselling. The counselling procedure and allotment of the seats will be done on the basis rank, category and availability of the seats.
For more news on COMEDK 2016 please continue reading www.careersamosa.com