Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India. Founded in 1971, it has three campuses: two in Kochi and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha.
Cochin University B.Tech VII sem result 2015
Cochin University of Science and Technology have recently declared the results for B.Tech VIIth semester. The examinations were held in the month of November 2014.
To check your result you need to enter your registration number. To check your results for Cochin University of Science and Technology B.Tech VIIth semester you can visit the official website or you can Click Here.
About Cochin University
The University is placed at Fifth rank in India in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities with a World Ranking of 1150. The university awards degrees in engineering and science subjects at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Nearly 2,000 students engage yearly in undergraduate and postgraduate study at CUSAT.
(1). Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department Of Marine Engineering
- Department of Electronics
- Department of Instrumentation
- Department of Ship Technology
- International School of Photonics
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Computer Science
- M.Tech Computer and Information Science
- M.Tech Software Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Science with Specialization with Embedded Systems(Part Time)
(2). Faculty of Engineering
- School of Engineering, Thrikkakara
- Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad
(3). Faculty of Environmental Studies
(4). Faculty of Humanities
(5). Faculty of Law
(6). Faculty of Marine Sciences
(7). Faculty of Medical Sciences and Technology
(8). Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Applied Economics
- School of Management Studies
For more details on Cochin University of Science and Technology examination and results keep reading us on www.careersamosa.com. We wish you all the best!!!!!