Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is an entrance exam conducted at national level by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)in order to facilitate Institutions & Colleges to select eligible students for admissions in management stream approved by AICTE. CMAT is conducted twice in the month of September & February for admission procedure for the upcoming academic session.The better of the two scores is considered for admission procedure. AICTE is about to held CMAT 2014-15.
The September schedule for CMAT has been already conducted from 25th September 2014 to 29th September 2014. With the completion of the September schedule, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced admissions for the Management Programmes for the academic year 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT February 2015:
- Graduates with minimum 50% marks in Graduation in any discipline
- Final year students appearing for graduate courses can also apply but their result should be declared before commencement of the admission for 2015.
- As far as Foreign National candidates are concerned, the eligibility criteria shall be based on the recognition & equvivalent standards mentioned by the Association of Indian Universities.
Important dates for CMAT February 2015
|Online Registration begins from||6th November 2014|
|Last date for Online Registration||5th January 2015|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||30th January 2015|
|Computer Based Tests||19th February 2015 to 22nd February 2015|
|Results declaration||25th March 2015|
|Score Card Print out||25th March 2015 to 25th April 2015|
How to apply for CMAT February 2015
- As mentioned above the online registration process shall begin from 6th November 2014 onwards till 5th January 2015. Candidates can visit the website http://www.aicte-cmat.in
- Candidates are provided with an option of choosing 3 dates & 3 cities of India for online examination. Candidates please note that allotment shall be made based on first come first serve basis.
- The allotment of seats shall be subject to availability of slots in a particular day.
Application fees for CMAT February 2015
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1400/- plus bank charges as applicable
- For SC/ST/PD Candidates: Rs.700/- plus bank charges as applicable
Mode of Payment of application fees
Candidates can make the payment for application fees through two modes: Online mode and Offline mode.
For offline payment of the application fees, a challan is generated online & cash can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India within India itself. Candidates must note that payment is accepted only in Indian currency for appearing the test in India.
Candidates can make the payment online for the application fees by visiting the official website http://www.aicte-cmat.in Candidates can make the payment either through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
For preparation of CMAT February 2015, interested candidates can also refer Top 10 books to prepare for CMAT Please let us know in case of any queries.