CISF AC (EXE) LDCE stands for Central Industrial Force Assistant Commandant Executive Limited Departmental Competitive Exam. CISF AC (EXE) LDCE examinations are conducted by Union Public Service Commission for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2015 – Notification
- Name of examination : CISF (Central Industrial Service Force) – Assistant Commandant LDCE 2015
- Exam Commenced by : UPSC
- Date of Notification : 22/11/2014
- Last date of online Application Form : 19/12/2014 (Friday)
- Date of Exam : 01/03/2015 (Sunday)
for more details you can visit the official portal : http://www.upsc.gov.in
CISF AC LDCE 2015 – Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation Degree from recognized University or state University or Government Affiliate University and Minimum Qualification such as B.com, B.sc,B.A and other bachelor degree.
- Candidate should be less than 35 years of age as on 1st August 2015. Candidate must be born before 2nd August 1980.
- SC Student will be having age relaxation of about 5 years.
- Male candidate applying candidate for AC and Cisf can be Married or Unmarried.
- Important : NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate would be given preference at the time of interview
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2015 – How to apply
Candidate must apply Online by using the website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
- Candidate should ensure that all columns of the Online Application Form are filled in correctly.
- No correspondence will be entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries made in the application form.
- Candidates are required to route a hard copy of the online submitted application form through proper channel with necessary certification done by the appropriate authority to the CISF authorities at the address :
Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission on or before 26th December, 2014.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR CISF (AC) LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2015
Please log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in and click on the link “Application for CISFLDCE 2015.
- Candidate who wish to apply for CISF-LDCE 2015 have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the website www.upsc.gov.in
- Please create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
- On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
- Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address.
- Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
- All the field mark with * are mandatory and are compulsory to fill in.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid and an active e-mail address in the e-mail address field as your password for filling up the application form along with Registration ID (RID) shall be e-mailed to you on the e-mail address provided by you.
For more details you can Click Here
For more details on CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2015 examination and results keep reading us on www.careersamosa.com. We wish you all the best!!