Chandragupta Institute of Management, Patna (CIMP) is a popular B-School in & around Patna. The University has joined the likes of other Universities like SPJIMR, MDI, IMT, FMS, BIMTECH etc to accept CAT scores for the sole purpose of admission to 2015-16 academic session. Many other popular institutions like all the IIM’s as well as other private B-Schools accept CAT scores as a benchmark to enroll students for MBA Programme or any other PGDM course by the University or Institute.
CAT 2014 is scheduled to be held in November 16 & November 22, 2014 in as many as 99 test centres across India. It is therefore brought into notice that CAT 2014 applicants need to apply separately for CIMP to secure admission for the year 2015-16. Thus CIMP announces admissions through CAT 2014 & all the CAT participants can make the most of this opportunity now.
CIMP is established with a mission to focus on enriching the management education through training, research & consulting activities etc. The Institute is said to follow all the major practices, systems & processes of all the leading management institutes in India. CIMP is known to offer a two year full-time AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in CIMP through CAT 2014
- Candidates applying for CIMP must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equvivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/DA/PWD from any recognized University or Board
- Apart from the Basic Eligibility one needs to apply for CAT 2014
- Seats available at CIMP :
Important Dates for admission in CIMP through CAT 2014
- Beginning of application form availability: 15 September 2014
- Last date of availability of application form: 15 December 2014
- Last date to submit the application form: 17 December 2014
Application Fees for admission in CIMP through CAT 2014
Rs.1000/-( In case of SC/ST Rs.200/-)
Candidates can look out for admission brochure over HERE
How to apply for CIMP through CAT 2014
Candidates can apply for 2 years PGDM course at CIMP by;
- Direct purchase of application form from CIMP Admission Office.
Office hours are from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. Mode of payment shall be in cash only.
- Download the Application Form.
Applicants can procure the application form by downloading it from CIMP website http://www.cimp.ac.in Here mode of payment shall be through Demand Draft only.
- Candidates can choose to apply online
Candidates can fill the application form online where in mode of payment shall be Master Card/Visa Card/Net Banking/Demand Draft.
For more details visit the official site http://cimp.ac.in/