CG PET 2015:
The Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) is an Engineering entrance examination which is conducted only within the State of Chhattisgarh, India. This engineering entrance examination is convened every academic year for the admitting candidates to both the Private & Engineering Colleges in the State of Chhattisgarh.
The CG PET entrance examination is administered & supervised by the Directorate of Technical Education, State of Chhattisgarh, India. The CG PET entrance examination is conducted in the month of May every year.
Only those candidates & students who have passed out and qualified the CG PET 2015 entrance examination are eligible to be admitted to the Private & Government Engineering Colleges & Universities in the State of Chhattisgarh.
Who can apply for the CG PET 2015?
The following candidates mentioned below can apply for the Upcoming CG PET 2015 Engineering Entrance Examination. All candidates should fulfill the following stipulations which are mentioned below to be eligible to apply for the CG PET 2015:
- All the candidates should have cleared out their 10+2 HSC Board examination or any other equivalent examination to be eligible
- The above mentioned 10+2 HSC Board Examinations should be passed out from any Recognised Education Board in India.
- The above HSC Board examination should be passed out with subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
- Candidates who belong to the General Category should score at least 50% in the Board Examination, and candidates who belong to the Reserved Categories (SC,ST & OBC) should score at least 40% in Aggregate.
- All the candidates intending to appear for the CG PET 2015 should be at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2015.
- The Upper age limit for the Candidates is 25 Years of Age, as on or before 31st July 2015, so as to be eligible to qualify for the CG PET 2015.
The above mentioned article was written exclusively for the CG PET 2015 engineering entrance examination, which also includes the list of conditions required to be met by candidates.