CG PET 2015 Admissions Procedure:
The Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering test (CG PET) engineering entrance examination is a State level entrance examinations. The CG PET entrance examinations are supervised and administered by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh, India.
The CG PET is primarily conducted to offer admissions to potential candidates & students to several engineering undergraduate programs & courses, within the state of Chhattisgarh only.
Who can apply for CG PET 2015:
The following candidates mentioned below can apply for the Upcoming CG PET 2015. All candidates should fulfill the following stipulations which are mentioned below to be eligible to apply for the CG PET 2015:
- All the candidates should have cleared out their 10+2 HSC Board examination or any other equivalent examination to be eligible
- The above mentioned 10+2 HSC Board Examinations should be passed out from any Recognised Education Board in India.
- The above HSC Board examination should be passed out with subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
- Candidates who belong to the General Category should score at least 50% in the Board Examination, and candidates who belong to the Reserved Categories (SC,ST & OBC) should score at least 40% in Aggregate.
- All the candidates intending to appear for the CG PET 2015 should be at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2015.
- The Upper age limit for the Candidates is 25 Years of Age, as on or before 31st July 2015, so as to be eligible to qualify for the CG PET 2015.
CG PET 2015 Admissions Procedure:
The following information given below states the CG PET 2015 Admission Procedure, this article on the CG PET 2015 Admission Procedure comprise of both aspects: Counselling & Cut Off:
(a)How To Apply for the Counselling Procedure?
- All the candidates who have passed the Pre Engineering Test are requested to note that the Counselling Procedure will be conducted through the Online Mode Only.
- All Candidates will have to visit the Official Website and register themselves for the Counselling Procedure (exact & precise details will be provided, only after the Results declaration)
- After visiting the official website the candidate will have to fill all the required information for the purpose of applying online
- Then the candidate is also required to make the payment for the Counselling Fees also through the Online Mode, either through the Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Then the candidate will have to complete the “Option Filing & Locking” Procedure for the selection of the Undergraduate Course of his / her choice. All candidates are required to fill as many choices as he can for successful admissions
Documents required for the Counselling:
The following is the list of documents which are required to be submitted by every candidate for the purpose of the verification during the Counselling Procedure.
- CG PET 2015 Results or Score Card
- CG PET 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- 10th Std & 12th Std Certificates & Mark sheets
- Category Certificate (if any)
(b)CG PET 2015 Cut Off:
Only those candidates who names have been inducted / included in the CG PET 2015 Cut off list shall be eligible to qualify for the CG PET 2015 Admissions. Those candidates whose names are not included in the CG PET 2015 Cut Off list shall not be eligible for admissions.
All the candidates should not keep in mind that the CG PET 2015 Cut off will depend on several aspects, namely: the number of candidates who have appeared for the examination, the number of candidates who have cleared, the number of seats / vacancies which are available, the last year cut off etc.
CG PET 2015 Cut Off list Dates:
The exact dates for the CG PET 2015 Cut off list have yet not been officially announced, but the cut off list shall be declared only by the end of May 2015 or by the 1st week of June 2015.