The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts numerous entrance examinations every year for providing admissions to various professional courses being hosted by Colleges & Universities. With regards to that, applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for Post Graduate Medical Courses for the academic year 2015.
Let us watch out for the Eligibility Criteria for CEE Kerala:PG Medical Admissions 2015.
- Candidates must be having a MBBS Degree or provisional MBBS Pass Certificate which is being recognized by the MCI which is registered by the State Medical Council who have completed one year of Internship or who are likely to complete it on or before 31st March 2015.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS Degree from any of the Universities in Kerala or any University recognized by KUSH are eligible to apply for CEE Kerala:PG Medical Admissions 2015.
- Candidate must an Indian citizen of Kerala origin.
- Candidates who are son/daughter of Non-Keralite parents who have their MBBS Degree from any of the Medical Colleges in Kerala & they are not eligible for any sort of reservation benefits.
- As such there is no upper age limit for General Quota candidates. For candidates under Service Quota (SQ), the upper age limit is 48 years for Post Graduate Degree Courses & 49 years for Post Graduate Diploma Courses as on 1st January 2015.
- Candidates who possess Diploma and are eligible for 1 year reduction in the duration of course, the upper age limit for the admission to Post Graduate Degree courses shall be 49 years and 53 years as in the case.
- For MES and IMS candidates, upper age limit is 52 years for Post Graduate Degree courses and 53 years for Post Graduate Diploma courses as on 1st January 2015.