CDAC refers to “Center for Development of Advanced Computing”. The Center is anticipated towards the applications received by applicants for admission to its various post graduate diploma courses. CDAC a premier research establishment affiliated with the Department of Electronics and Information Technology of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India offers PG diploma courses at 31 centers located in 19 cities of the country. These diploma courses are two year high end courses in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and allied disciplines. Admissions to all these CDAC diploma courses are carried out through computerized Common Admission Test known by the acronym CCAT.
The Post Graduation courses offered includes :
- PG Diploma in Advanced Computing
- PG Diploma in Wireless & mobile Computing
- PG Diploma in VLSI design
- PG Diploma in Embedded systems and designs
- PG Diploma in IT structure, system & security
- PG Diploma in Integrated VLSI embedded system design
- PG Diploma in System Software Development
- PG Diploma in Healthcare Informatics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geo-Informatics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Automation SCADA Systems
- Post Graduate Diploma in software Technology & PG Diploma in System Software Development
Through this article we shall get to know about the CDAC Application Form 2016. Let us take a look at the same.
CDAC Application Form 2016
With the CDAC registrations to begin soon, candidates must gear up & know in detail about the registration procedure for CDAC entrance exam. The online CDAC entrance examination form shall be available to all the candidates.
- The examination fees for all the candidates has been divided on the basis of their personal laptop or centre’s computer users.
- For first category, examination fee for own laptop users is Rs.1000/- where as that for centre’s computer users is Rs.1200/-
- For second category, examination fee for own laptop users is Rs.1200/- where as that for centre’s computer users is Rs.1400/-
- For third category, examination fee for own laptop users is Rs.1400/- where as that for centre’s computer users is Rs.1600/-
- The examination fees can be paid using credit/ debit cards & net banking through the payment gateway that shall be opened.
- It must be noted that the application form must not be sent by post / courier shall not be accepted at any of CDAC training centres.
- Candidates are advised to view the seat availability at various cities before paying the application fee through cash or online.
For more information or details please write down to us at www.careersamosa.com