CAT 2015 Results:
The Common Admission Test (CAT) examinations are Mgmt entrance examinations which are conducted annually nationwide. The Common admission Test entrance examinations are conducted to admit candidates & Students to Mgmt Institutes such as the IIMs & other reputed business Mgmt Schools.
All candidates who cherish their dream of pursuing their Management Courses & Programs in the best Business & Management Schools & Universities, (whose names are mentioned above) are required to pass and qualify the Common Admission Test entrance examinations.
CAT 2015 Examination Dates:
The Common Admission Test entrance examinations are conducted every year in the month of November, last year these exams were conducted on the 16th & 22 November’ 2014.
However, the Precise & Accurate Dates for the Upcoming CAT 2015 examinations have yet not been Declared Officially; the CAT 2015 could be conducted in November 2015 (tentatively)
CAT 2015 Results:
The CAT Results are usually announced within 1 Month of the conclusion of the CAT entrance examinations. The CAT Results are declared at least by the 3rd Week of December every year, the CAT 2015 Results dates have yet not been declared, but these could also be the same (tentative dates are December 2015.
How To check the CAT 2015 Results:
- All the candidates are requested to note that the CAT 2015 Results will be declared only through the Online Mode.
- Candidates can check their CAT 2015 Results either through the Official Website or they could also Click here
- After visiting the above mentioned web page, all the candidates will be required to enter their Registration Number or Roll No.
- After entering the above mentioned information the Candidates CAT 2015 Results will be displayed on the webpage.
- Candidates are then requested to download the Result and then save it in their computers, the candidates are also requested to takeout printouts for future references & purposes.
The above mentioned Article was specifically written for the CAT 2015 Results, which states the instructions & guidelines for checking the CAT Results.