CAT 2015 Important Dates:
The Common Admission Test, also very popularly known as the “CAT” entrance examinations are touted to have a reputation of being one of the most Toughest entrance examinations in the Country.
The CAT entrance examinations are the only “Hot Ticket” for all candidates who are interested in pursuing their MBA & other allied Mgmt Courses & Programs from the best Business Schools in India.
CAT 2015 Important Dates:
The following given below is the list of all the CAT 2015 Important Dates for the Upcoming CAT 2015 entrance examinations.
(a)Date of the Commencement of the Availability of the Examination Application Form:
- The CAT 2015 Examination form shall be available from the Month of August 2015.
(b)Mode of the Availing the CAT 2015 Examination Application Form:
- The CAT 2015 Examination form shall be available both on the Online Mode & Offline Mode
(c)Date of the Commencement of Downloading the CAT 2015 Admit Card:
- All candidates can begin downloading the CAT 2015 Admit Card from the month of October 2015.
(d)Date of the CAT 2015 Results:
- The CAT 2015 Results will be declared at least by the 3rd Week of December 2015.
How to Apply for the CAT 2015 Examinations:
Candidates can avail the CAT 2015 examination application form from the Official website, as well as from the Axis Bank branches.All candidates should note that the Examination form shall be available from both the modes, only from the month of August 2015.
(a)Filling Application Form by the Online Mode :
- Candidate will have to first visit the Official website to fill the examination form, all the candidates will have to register themselves for this purpose.
- After the candidate has registered themselves then they will have to search the link mentioned “How to apply”
- After the above step the candidate will have to fill in all the required information with respect to the examination form.
- Then the candidate will be required to make the payment for the examination either through the Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.
(b)Filling Application Form by the Offline Mode:
- All candidates who are not comfortable through the Online mode can avail the examination form from all the branches of the Axis Bank.
Fees for the CAT 2015 Examination Form:
- For Candidate belonging to the General & OBC Category the examination fees will be 1600/-
- For Candidates belonging to the SC, ST Category the fees shall be 800/-
The above mentioned article on has been written on “CAT 2015 Important Dates”, the article on CAT 2015 Important Dates, provides the list of CAT 2015 Important Dates. This article CAT 2015 also states the mode and procedure for filling the Examination form.