Calcutta University MBA Admission 2015
Calcutta University was established in 1857, by as order of the East India Company. The University has come a long way and is regarded as one of the prestigious and the finest universities of the country.
Calcutta University, Kolkata invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance courses, commencing in 2015.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the Course is a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 system) with Honors in Arts/Science/Commerce or a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+4) in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Law/Professional Course or its equivalent from any recognized University
- Students seeking admission to the Course shall have to qualify in the Common Admission Test (CAT or MAT)
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in CAT/ MAT, group discussion, viva-voce, and work experience.
How to apply
Students can get the application form from the University Office or can download the same from the university website. The duly filled prescribed application form is to be submitted along with the required documents and demand draft of application fee amount, payable at Kolkata in favor of Coordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University is to be sent to Department of Commerce, Calcutta University, Kolkata- 700 073.
- For Indian Students: Rs. 1000 (General category) and Rs. 500 (SC/ ST)
- For Foreign Students: $ 100
- Issuing of Receipt and Application Forms: 10.11.2014 (Monday) – 30. 01.2015(Friday)
- List of Eligible Candidates: 27.02.2015 (Friday)
- Admit Cards (for GD & PI) to be distributed: 17.03.2015(Tuesday)
- Date for Group Discussion: 03.04.2015 (Friday)
- Date for Viva-Voce (at Kolkata): 04.04.2015(Saturday)
- Publication of list of successful candidates: 22.04.2015(Wednesday)
- Admission to be completed by : 29.05.2015 (Friday)
- Inauguration and Commencement of the Classes : 01.07.2015 (Wednesday)
Hope above information will help you for your admission process for MBA in Finance at Calcutta University. For further details of the admission visit: caluniv.ac.in/