Chartered Accountancy is a profession that is as desirable as the Engineering and Medical ones. The corporate sector of the industry is always in a need of Chartered accountants and with the booming economy, this need is only going to increase. After becoming a CA, a person can choose to either be employed with a firm as an employee or they can choose to open their own private practice.
One can study CA at the statutory body which administers this profession that is “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” which was established in 1949 with it’s headquarter in Delhi while its regional offices at Mumbai, Chennai, Kanpur and Kolkata.
Recently, CA Final Exam, CPT results 2015 announced by the Institute members. All those candidates who appeared for the same can check the results.
Steps to check the CA Final Exam, CPT results 2015
- Log on to the ICAI official website http://www.icai.org/
- Click on “Please click here for result.”
- One shall land up on a website http://www.caresults.nic.in/
- Candidates need to add their PIN no. or registration no. to know their result.
- One can directly click HERE to know results