BVP CET 2015 Counseling Schedule:
The following article has been exclusively written on the BVP CET 2015 Counseling Schedule, the article explicitly state the date and the time of the commencement of the Counseling, the procedure for the Counseling, and other important instructions for the Candidates and Students who are shortlisted for the Counseling Session.
All the Counseling sessions will begin only after the Declaration of the BVP CET 2015 Results, these results of the examination are expected to be declared on 30th May 2015 and the Counseling Procedure is expected to commence from the 18th June to 25th June 2015.
Instructions to Candidates for the Counseling Procedure:
- The Counseling Procedure will be conducted at the University itself and as per the rules and regulations; all those Candidates and Students who have been shortlisted only shall be allowed admission to the Counseling procedure.
- If any Shortlisted Candidate or Student is found missing or absent then his candidature will be liable to be rejected for the purpose of admission.
- All the Candidates are requested to remain physically present themselves for the counseling and the spot admission, proxy attendance will render to rejection of the Candidate.
- All the Candidates are advised to bring only one of his either parents or legal guardians for the counseling.
- All the shortlisted Candidates will be called for the counseling in order of their merit and ranking, depending upon the availability of the seats for admission.
- All the Candidates must note that just plain appearance for the examination does not render them liable for admissions. Only those who have been selected and shortlisted on the basis of merit shall be called for the counseling.
- All the Candidates and Students are requested to bring their original documents and certificates for the purpose of the Counseling. If any Candidate does not produce or submit their original documents or certificates, then their candidature is likely to be rejected.
- All those Candidates who are not in a position for attending the Counseling, should inform the authorities before the his/her turn for the counseling comes and may authorize any other representative to act on behalf of him.
- All those Candidates and Students, who have been finally admitted through the Counseling, are required to pay the fees directly at that time of spot admissions. If the Candidate does not make the payment of the fees then he shall be not admitted to the Program or Course.
BVP CET 2015 Counseling Venue:
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, Pune Satara Rd, Pune 411 043