Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has as many as 32 constituent units & is considered as one of India’s largest multi-disciplinary & multi-campus Universities. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University announces admissions for various trained Graduates, Post Graduates & Research Doctorates to various individuals all over India.
Bharati Vidyapeeth announces B.Tech admissions 2015-16
Courses offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University are;
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Information Technology
The test centers for CET 2015 are;
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
Let us have a look at the eligibility criteria for B.Tech Programme being offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
Candidates please note down the eligibility criteria for B.Tech Programme carefully.
- So as to take admission in B.Tech, candidates must have passed HSC/10+2 examinations from a recognized Board/University/ICSE exam.
- Candidates must have passed HSC with subjects like Physics, Mathematics along with anyone of the following subjects Chemistry, Computer Science, Biotechnology and Biology. It is necessary that candidates also obtain minimum 50% marks in Physics, Maths and any one of the optional subject.
- For direct admission to SE course, candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering in First Class in all those Institutions which are recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Last date for application : 9th May 2015
- Date of examination : 16th May 2015
- Declaration of result : 30th May 2015
- Counseling date : 18th to 22nd June 2015
- College begins on : 7th July 2015
B.Tech II (Direct II Year)
- Last date for application : 8th June 2015
- Date of examination : 14th June 2015
- Declaration of result : 20th June 2015
- Counseling Date : 25th & 26th June 2015
- College begins on : 1st July 2015
- For NRI students
Application procedure begins on : 1st December 2014
Last date of admission : 30th August 2015
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can acquire the application form from the University website http://www.bharatividyapeeth.edu
- The application fees of Rs.1500/- need to be sent along with the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either through Demand Draft or through online banking (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking)
- Candidates must take a print out of the application form & paste photograph along with signature.
- Candidates are advised to write the form number, course name, candidate’s name, contact number on the backside of the Demand Draft. This Demand Draft should be sent to;
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
CET Online Dept,
- The application sent by mail must be sent by registered post/speed post/courier.
- The application must reach latest by on or before 9th May 2015.
For more information please write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com