BVP CET 2015:
It stands for Bharati Vidaypeeth Common Entrance Test 2015.
About Bharati Vidyapeeth:
Bharati Vidyapeeth is a conglomerate of several institutes, that offer degree and post graduation programs in several streams of education. Bharati Vidyapeeth was establish in 1964 in Pune, Maharastra, by Patangrao Kadam.
Bharati Vidyapeeth was granted the status of a Deemed University in the year 1996, based on the recommendations of the University Grants Commissions (UGC), under Sec 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Campuses:
Bharati Vidyapeeth has several campuses, across india, located at New Delhi, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Solapur, satara, karad, sangli etc. however, the corporate headquarter is located in Deccan Gymnkhana, Pune.
Bharati Vidyapeeth list of Faculties:
- Arts, Commerce & Social Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Medical sciences
- Management study
- Pharmaceutical sciences
Undergraduate Courses offered By Bharati Vidyapeeth:
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech computer Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech Production engineering
- B.Tech Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication
BVP CET 2015:
The Bharati VidyaPeeth Common Entrance Test 2015, is conducted by the university itself. This is an entrance examination conducted to admit candidates to its undergraduate programs in several Disciplines of Engineering, mentioned above.
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET 2015:
- Applicants must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects along with Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology/Technical as one of the optional subject. They should have obtained 50% in aggregate in 10+2 examination (45% for the reserved category).
BVP CET 2015 Pattern of Paper:
- The medium of giving BVP CET 2015 will be English.
- BVP CET Exam 2014 will be based on 2 subjects namely Physics and Mathematics.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions, first 100 of Physics and last 100 of Mathematics.
- The duration of BVP CET Exam 2015 is 3 hours.
- Each question will fetch 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
Syllabus for BVP CET 2015:
Measurements, Scalars and vectors, Projectile Motion, Force, Friction in solids & Liquids, sound waves, thermal expansion, refraction of light, lens, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effect of electric current, magnetism, electromagnetic waves, circular motion, gravitation, rotational motion, oscillations, Elasticity, wave motion, stationary waves, kinetic theory of gases, radiation, wave of light theory, interference and diffraction, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effects of electric current, magnetism, electromagnetic induction, electrons and photons, atoms/molecules & nuclei, semi conductors, communication, non evaluative.
Basics of chemistry, structure of atom, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter: gases and liquids, thermodynamics, equilibrium, reddox reactions, hydrogen, s- block elements, p-block elements, organic chemistry, hydrocarbons, environmental chemistry.
Trigonometry, determinants, set/relation& function, logarithm, complex numbers, sequences & series, permutations/combinations, mathematical induction and binomial theorem, limits & continuity, differentiation, applicaton of derivatives, application of integral, differential equation, Boolean algebra, mathematical logic, matrices, plane coordinate geometry, 3D geometry, linear programming, statistics.
Application form for BVP CET 2015:
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions carefully and fill the form as per the instructions specified.
- Applicants should take out the print of the Application Form of BVP CET 2015 and then paste a photograph and make signature in the space provided.
- Candidates are required to write the Form No, Course Name, Candidate’s Name and Contact No on the back side of the Demand Draft which should be attached to the Application Form and send it to the following address:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
“CET ONLINE DEPARTMENT”
2nd Floor, Bharati Bhavan,
LBS Road, Navi Peth,
Pune 411 030
BVP CET 2015 Application Fees:
- The application fees are 1700/-.
- BVP CET 2015 Application Fees can be paid via: Application Fees can be paid either through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune or by Debit / Credit / Visa cards.
BVP CET 2015 Exam Centres:
- New Pune
- Navi Mumbai
BVP CET 2015 Results:
Candidates can check their BVP CET 2015 Result at the office of Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune or at the designated centres at Navi Mumbai and New Delhi.
BVP CET 2015 Merit Lists will be separately prepared for regular candidates as well as Foreign / NRI / PIO / Management Merit candidates.
For further information on BVP CET 2015, Please check the following details given below:
Bharti Vidyapeeth University,
Pune-Satara Road, 411043,
Phone: 0202-24373226, 020-24366448
Note: All the above information was only for entrance engineering exams, for undergraduate courses offered by Bharati Vidya peeth. Fees and the date of the exam are subject to vary at the discretion of the Institute, any time.
You could also visit the website given above for more details about several other programs and courses, offered.
Also visit our website www.careersamosa.com for details of other engineering entrance exams, for the upcoming year 2015.