Bangalore University (BU) is a public state university located in city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka.It is abbreviated as “BU” (Bangalore University).The university is one of the oldest in India, dating back to 1886.
Bangalore University offers Integrated Programmes,Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees apart from Diplomas and Certificates in many disciplines.The language of instruction for most courses is English.Bangalore University has 497 affiliated colleges. The University is a part of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and affiliated by University Grants Commission (UGC). Bangalore University is accredited by NAAC under the new grading system with a grade A.
Academically, the University is structured into six faculties-
- Commerce & Management
It has 43 Post Graduate Departments, a Postgraduate Centre at Kolar, (Started during 1994-95), three constituent colleges, 665 affiliated colleges (of which 115 have PG Courses) and several other Centres and Directorates of higher learning and research under its purview. At present, the University offers 50 Post Graduate Courses and Employment Oriented Diploma and Certificate Courses. The University has launched the Five years Integrated Courses in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences and Business Studies and the Four years B.S. Programme
Mission of Bangalore University
- To Import quality education to meet national and global challenges
- To blend theoretical knowledge with practical skills
- To encourage the faculty to pursue academic excellence through
- high quality research and publication
- To provide access to all sections of society to pursue higher education
- To promote the use of new technologies in teaching and research
- To inculcate right values among students while encouraging
- To promote leadership qualities among students
- To produce socially sensitive citizens
- To contribute nation building
- To hasten the process of creating a knowledge society
BU U.V.C.E Mechanical III to VIII sem results 2015
Bangalore university have declared the results for U.V.C.E (Mechanical) III to VIII semester examination. The Bangalore university examination was held in the month of December 2014.
To check you results of Bangalore university U.V.C.E (Mechanical) III to VIII semester you need your registration number.
To check your results of Bangalore university U.V.C.E (Mechanical) III to VIII semester you can click here.
For more details on Banglore university examination and results keep reading us on www.careersamosa.com. We wish you all the best!!!!