BU EEE 2015:
It is an acronym for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination.
About Bharath University:
Bharath University is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India; it was established in the year 1984. At the time of its inception, it was known as Bharath Institute of Science and Technology. But in the year 2003, the institute was accorded a “Deemed University Status” and in the year 2006 it was renamed as “Bharath University” as per Sec 3 of the University Grants Commission Act(UGC), 1956.
Since its humble beginnings, Bharath University has always strived to carve a name for itself by providing good quality education, thereby enriching the lives of all its students. Another noteworthy feature of this educational institution is its lush green campus, which creates a sense of alignment with Mother Nature.
Courses offered at Bharath University:
Bharath University offers many programs at several levels, in all the disciplines of education such as Engineering, medicine, management dental, paramedical science, science and humanities.
Facilities offered by the University:
- Edu Sat Classrooms
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Computer Centres
- Conference halls
- Placement Department
- IT Facilities
- Labs and Workshops
- Language Lab
- Recreation Facilities
- Transportation Services
Placement Facilities Offered By the University:
The university also offers placmenmt services to all its students that have completed their graduation and post graduation degrees in the education disciplines mentioned above.
Top Recruitment Corporations at the University:
- 1001 Tech Group
- Q Max
- BSS Boston Software Solutions
- India bulls
- Bajaj Capital
- Snergy Technologies Services
- Urix Infortech
BU EEE 2015:
Bharath University, Chennai conducts the Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examinations for admitting the students to its B.Tech 2015. This Entrance Examination is conducted by the University itself. These exams are conducted for admission to the following courses that are mentioned below:
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- Bio Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering
- Industrial Bio Technology
- Information Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Civil & Infrastructure Engineering
- Genetics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Bio Process Engineering
- Electronics & Control Engineering
- Food Processing Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for BU EEE 2015:
- All Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum 55% in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
- Or any other equivalent Examination from any recognized Board, with the above mentioned subjects.
- For Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Bio Processing and Genetic Engineering, Minimum of 50% Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The candidate/ student should be an Indian Resident and should also fulfil these conditions:
- (a)the should have studied in any Indian School, for the past 2 years before the graduate Program
- (b)the candidate appearing for 10+2 examination from a school in India, is also eligible to apply.
Mode of the Examination:
Online & Offline
BU EEE 2015 Pattern of Paper:
- English 10 questions-10 marks
- Physics 30 questions- 30 marks
- Chemistry 30 questions- 30 marks
- Mathematics 30 questions-30 marks.
BU EEE 2015 Application Forms 2015:
All application forms will be available from the website www.bharathuniv.com admissions candidates can also pay online for the application fees.
Candidates can also download the application form from the following website and sent it with the DD in favour of Bharath
University, payable at Chennai.
The physical application form can be sent to the following address:
Bharath University Chennai
173, Agharam Road, Selaiyur, Chennai-600073, Tamil Nadu
Date of the BU EEE 2015:
These exams (Offline & Online) are held most probably in the month of April & May. The Dates would vary depending at the sole discretion of the University.
Note: All the above article serves as a guide for all students aspiring to apply for the BU EEE 2015, any changes shall be subject to the sole discretion of the University.
Please refer to www.careersamosa.com for information on the upcoming engineering entrance examination for the year 2015.