The Border Security Force is responsible for conducting recruitment procedure every year by means of organizing exams for the selection procedure of candidates for the post of Head Constable (HC), Radio Operators and Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI), Radio Mechanics etc..
In our past article, we had already provided information on Border Security Force(BSF) Exam Candidates need to prepare thoroughly in order to clear the exam & get selected for the desired post. Candidates interested for Border Security Force(BSF) Exam can very well go through the details pertaining to the Border Security Force(BSF) Exam. Through this article, we shall make attempts to provide information on BSF Exam Pattern.
BSF Exam Pattern
Given below is the BSF Exam Pattern described in detail for interested students. Please have a look at the same.
As mentioned earlier also, the examination shall be conducted in two main phases. The first being the written examination & the second as the physical measurement along with short hand test, typing speed test, documentation, medical examination etc.. It is to inform to the candidates that there shall be sufficient gap between two phases of the tests.
Also the written examination shall be conducted at the Selection Center on the date & time being managed by the Recruitment Section. Candidates shall be allowed to appear for the written examination only when they are successful in producing the call letter/admit card to the eligible candidates by the concerned centres.
The written examination shall accommodate mainly five parts which are;
– Part I : Hindi/English language (20 marks)
– Part II : General Intelligence (20 marks)
– Part III : Numerical Aptitude (20 marks)
– Part IV : Clerical Aptitude (20 marks)
– Part V : Basic Computer Knowledge (20 marks)
The written exam shall comprise of total 100 marks. The above mentioned sections shall be Objective based OMR Pattern. The question paper shall be printed in bilingual language i.e both in English as well as Hindi language.
- All those candidates who are successful enough in clearing the first phase of examination are called upon to appear for the second phase of the examination.
- Only those candidates who are able to clear the physical fitness round shall be called out to appear for short hand test, typing speed test etc..
- Selected candidates must produce the relevant documents such as their age proof, educational qualification, caste certificate & other testimonials.
- Candidates who are qualifying in the short hand test, typing speed test are subjected to detailed medical examination in order to assess their fitness for appointment in BSF.
- The validity of the medical examination shall be for one year.
For additional information or answers please visit http://www.careersamosa.com Good Luck!! 🙂