BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off:
The B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Engineering Entrance Examinations (BSAU EEE) are entrance examinations which are conducted by the B.S. Abdur University.
The B.S. Abdur Rahman University is situated in Chennai, State of Tamil Nadu, India. The BSAU was established in the year 1984, at the time it was named as the “Crescent Engineering College” and was affiliated to the Madras University.
The Crescent Engineering College was affiliated to the Madras University till the year 2002 but it was only during the year 2009, that for the very first time it was accorded the Status of “Deemed University” under the “University Grants Commission” (UGC) Act 1956.
The BSAU EEE 2015 entrance examination is conducted for admitting potential & capable candidates to the following under mentioned B.Tech / B.E Courses:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Polymer Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Cancer Bio Technology
BSAU EEE 2015:
The BSAU EEE 2015 entrance examinations are conducted every year in the month of April, however the upcoming BSAU EEE 2015 is also scheduled to be conducted in the month of April 2015.
BSAU EEE 2015 Results:
- The dates for the BSAU EEE 2015 have yet not been Officially Declared, but the BSAU EEE 2015 Results are declared every year within 1 month of the conclusion of the entrance examinations.
BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off:
- The term “Cut Off” usually means the “Bench Mark or Threshold” marks for allowing admissions to Candidates, so as to have his / her names listed on the Merit list / Cut Off List
- To put it in another words it means the “Minimum Marks” which are required to be scored / Obtained by the Candidate for securing admission to the B.S. Abdur University.
- In order to qualify for the BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off list the candidate will be required to score over and above the “BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off Marks”.
- Thus only those candidates whose names have been included in the BSAU EEE 2015 Cut off list will qualify for admissions to the BSAU EEE 2015 Engineering Programs / Courses.
- The BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off list will be declared in the 1st Week of May 2015 (tentatively) , the BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off list shall include not only the names of the candidates eligible for admissions but also the minimum marks / scores which are required to be obtained, in order to qualify for the BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off list.
- All candidates are required to note that the BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off list shall be based on several aspects, namely:
The no of candidates who have appeared for the examination
The no of candidates who have successfully qualified in the examination
The no of seats which are reserved for the current academic year, etc
- All candidates will be shortlisted & admitted only on the basis of their performance and marks scored in the examinations.
Only those candidates who have successfully qualified for the examination as well as the Counselling rounds will be inducted in the BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off list
The above mentioned article was written exclusively on “BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off”, continue visiting our website for the latest updates on the “BSAU EEE 2015 Cut Off”.