The Border Security Force is responsible for conducting recruitment procedure every year by means of organizing exams for the selection procedure of candidates for the post of Head Constable (HC), Radio Operators and Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI), Radio Mechanics etc..
Candidates need to prepare thoroughly in order to clear the exam & get selected for the desired post. Candidates interested for Border Security Force(BSF) Exam can very well go through the details pertaining to the Border Security Force(BSF) Exam. Interested candidates can continue reading & scroll down for complete details.
Border Security Force(BSF) Exam
Candidates please note that, Border Security Force is responsible for conducting the BSF Head Constable (Radio Operators) & Assistant Sub Inspectors (Radio Mechanic) Recruitment Exam. Check out the eligibility criteria for same.
Eligibility Criteria for Exam
- Interested candidates must have completed their Matriculation/ Intermediate/ Class 12th & passed along with Diploma in Radio & TV Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Appliances.
- Candidates must have Graduated from recognized University or Institution with atleast 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Diploma in ITI from relevant trades with 10+2 in PCM Group of subjects.
Selection of candidates
- Candidates must note that the candidates are required to appear in the following listed exams which are supposed to be held in two main phases.
- The first phase comprises of a Written Examination.
- The second phase compels,
-Physical Efficiency Test
-Verification of original documents
-Final Medical Examination
Please keep reading http://www.careersamosa.com for more details on Border Security Force(BSF) Exam