Briji Mohan Lal (BML) Munjal University is basically founded by the promoters of Hero Group. BML Munjal University simply aims to build up higher education within India by generating “new-age” teaching techniques & tools, it thereby creates a learning-environment which is appreciated by one & all.
The BML Munjal University is a UGC recognized University & has been notified under the Haryana State Private University Act, 2008. Every year the University announces admissions for various undergraduate & postgraduate degree programs. Following the tradition, it now calls for BML Munjal University:MBA 2015-17 Admissions. The BML University has invited for applications in MBA Programme for the academic year 2015-17. The MBA Programmes offered are as follows;
- MBA in Accounting & Finance
- MBA in Business Analytics in association with IBM.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA 2015-17 Admissions
Candidates please check out the eligibility criteria norms for BML Munjal University: MBA 2015-17 Admissions so as to take up admission there in.
- Candidates applying for BML Munjal University must be a Graduate & hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have appeared for any of the entrance exams such as CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA exams.
- Candidates please note that work experience is valued even though not compulsory.
- The applicants are shortlisted for a round of personal interview & thereby makes a formal offer of admission.
- Candidates need to complete the application form with all the relevant documents & enclosure as well as the application fee.
- Candidates shall be exposed to the process of reviewing of applications & short listing the candidates.
- Later on Personal Interview (PI) & Group Discussion (GD) is followed up.
- Admission is allotted to the selected & eligible candidates through the selection committee.