BLDEU PGET 2015
BLDE University, Bijapur, Karnataka was founded by the BLDE Association with a commitment to provide quality medical education to keep in view that the medical profession as Nobel and challenging one.
BLDE University, Bijapur, announces for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (BLDEU PGET – 2015), for admission to Postgraduate degree medical and diploma programs, commencing in year 2015.
Following are the programs offered at BLDE University:
- MD in General Medicine, Pathology, Radiology, Pediatrics, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Physiology, Comm. Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy
- M S in General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Obst. & Gynaecology, E.N.T
- Diploma in, D’Ortho., DLO, DGO, DCH, DA, DCP
BLDEU PGET Exam Pattern
BLDEU PGET exam comprises of 180 objective types multiple choice questions (MCQs). The applicants are required to mark the answers in the OMR sheet and the time duration of the test is three hours (180 minutes). For every correct answer you will get one mark and there no negative marking for in correct answers.
BLDEU PGET Eligibility
- Applicants must have passed MBBS or BDS degree from any of the university or college recognized by Medical or Dental Council of India.
How to apply
Eligible applicants can download the application form the official website of BLDE University.
BLDEU PGET Test Centres
Following are the test centers for BLDEU PGET 2015: Bijapur, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Delhi.
BLDEU PGET Important date
- Date of BLDEU PGET 2015 entrance test: 25.01.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the upcoming BLDEU PGET 2015 examination. For more details regarding BLDEU PGET 2015 visit: bldeuniversity.ac.in/