BITSAT Sample Papers:
The “Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Admission Test” (BITSAT) entrance examinations are conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology.
The BITSAT examinations are conducted to admit candidates & students to its BITSAT Campuses, which is situated at Pilani, Goa & Hyderabad.
All candidates who are interested in pursuing the 4 year Integrated Undergraduate Engineering Programs & Courses are required to qualify for the BITSAT examinations.
BITSAT 2015 Examinations:
The BITSAT examinations are conducted every year in the month of May, even the upcoming BITSAT 2015 examinations have been scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 2015.
The exact dates have been declared and announced, the BITSAT 2015 examinations will be commence from the 14th May 2015 and conclude on the 29th May 2015.
BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern:
The below mentioned is the “BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern”, the article contains all the aspects and the feature of the BITSAT 2015 examinations. The “BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern” discusses key features of the BITSAT 2015 examination such as the nature and the kind of questions asked in the examination, the number of marks each question carry etc.
All the candidates are required to note the following points of the “BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern” given below:
- The entire BITSAT 2015 Syllabus and Course Content for the Upcoming BITSAT 2015 examinations would be strictly according to the approval and recommendation of the “NCERT Education Board”
- The BITSAT 2015 shall comprise of 4 sections / topics namely: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Logical Reasoning & English Proficiency.
- Candidates are required to note that all the questions which will be asked in the BITSAT 2015 shall comprise of the “Multiple Choice Questions” (MCQs).
- According to the “BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern” every question shall have 4 alternatives / choices and the candidate is required to choose the correct answer.
- The “BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern” strictly states that every question shall comprise of 3 marks each.
- The BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern also states that there shall be a total of 150 questions that shall be asked in the BITSAT 2015 examination.
- The BITSAT 2015 examination shall comprise of 450 Marks in total as per the “BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern”
- As per the “BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern” all the candidates are required to note that there will be Negative Marking in the BITSAT 2015. There will be a deduction of (-1 Mark) for every wrong answer.
- There is no compulsory time allotted for any sections, candidates are free to attend the question according to their own time management.
- The BITSAT 2015 examinations question paper shall be offered to the candidates only in the English Language.
- All the candidates will be provided rough working papers for the purpose of computation work in the BITSAT 2015 Examinations.
BITSAT Sample Papers:
The following given below are the BITSAT Sample papers which are given, all the candidates can download the BITSAT Sample Papers from the link given below. The BITSAT Sample papers are given in the PDF FORMAT.
All the candidates are requested to first “download the BITSAT Sample Papers” from the link and then save the BITSAT Sample Papers to their Computer.
- Click here for BITSAT Sample Papers 1
- Click here for BITSAT Sample Papers 2
- Click here for BITSAT Sample Papers 3
- Click here for BITSAT Sample Papers 4
Advantages of Solving the BITSAT Sample Papers:
The following are the advantages of the solving the BITSAT Sample Papers:
- By solving the BITSAT Sample Papers, the candidates can analyze his / her preparation and thus know his level of preparation.
- Solving the BITSAT Sample Papers also allows the candidate to know the nature and the type of questions which are asked in the BITSAT 2015 examinations.
- Solving the BITSAT Sample Papers also increases the Self Confidence of the candidate thus boosting his morale.