The “Birla Institute of Technology and Science”, which is very popularly known as the BITS, conducts the “Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test” (BITSAT) for the purpose of admitting all the students and candidates to the 4 Year Integrated Undergraduate Programs & Degrees in Engineering & Technology.
These engineering entrance examinations are usually conducted for its admission to their Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani campuses. These examination are conducted every academic year usually in the month of May, even the upcoming BITSAT 2017 Entrance Examination have already been scheduled for the month of May 2017.
BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria, which is required to be adhered and complied by all those Candidates/ Aspirants who are intending to apply for the Upcoming BITSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examinations:
- All the Candidates/Aspirants are required to have passed out and qualified their 10+2 HSC Board or any other equivalent examination from any Recognized Education Board in India.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants must have secured and scored at least 75% aggregate marks in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics
- Apart from the above mentioned requirement all the Candidates should secure and score at least 60% in every subject individually
- All the Candidates/Aspirants should be quiet proficient with English Language
- All those Candidates/Aspirants who have passed out their 10+2 HSC Board Examination before the Academic year 2015 are not eligible to apply for the Upcoming BITSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examinations
- All the Candidates who are appearing for the 10+2 HSC Board Examinations or any equivalent examinations are also eligible to apply for the Upcoming BITSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examinations.
BITSAT 2017 Examination Centers:
- The Upcoming BITSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examinations will be conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani across several cities in India, besides its Campuses which are located at Goa, Hyderabad, Pilani & Dubai
Date of the BITSAT 2017 Exams:
- The Upcoming BITSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examination are Scheduled for the Month of May 2017. The Examination will be conducted in the Online Mode, between 16th May – 30th May 2017.