BITSAT 2017 Paper Pattern
The following article is written on the BITSAT 2017 Paper Pattern, which will give a fair idea to all those Candidates/Students who are intending to appear for the Upcoming BITSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examinations
This article in the BITSAT 2017 Paper Pattern highlights the important aspects of the nature of the Questions which are asked in the Examinations. The article feature the sections and the subject from which the questions are asked, the nature of the questions i.e. practical questions, multiple choice questions (MCQs) etc..
Given below is the BITSAT 2017 Paper Pattern
- The entire syllabus and the course content for the Upcoming BITSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examinations is according to the approval and the recommendation of the NCERT.
- The BITSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Examinations will be comprised of 4 sections in total, namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Logical Reasoning & English Proficiency Test.
- All the questions which will be asked in the examination will be of the nature of Multiple Choice Questions (i.e. MCQs). Each Question which will be asked will have 4 alternatives, and the Candidate has to select the right alternative among the 4 alternative.
- Every question which is asked in the examination will carry 3 Marks
- There in Negative Marking in the examination, thus there shall be a Deduction of (-1 Mark) for every question which is answered wrongly.
- There will be not mandatory or compulsory time allotted to all the Candidates for any section of the question paper.
- All the Candidates & Aspirants are allowed to skip the questions according to their needs, or can wish to answer them later as per their choice.
- The entrance examination shall comprise of a total of 150 questions
- Thus the total marks for the examination shall comprise of 450 Marks.
- The Examination shall be for a Duration of 3 Hours.
- No Candidate/Aspirant shall be allotted any additional time apart from the above
- The entire question paper will be provided and offered to the Candidates & Aspirants in the English Language.
- All the Candidates & Aspirants will be given different kinds of Questions papers, which will be coded separately.
- All those Candidates who are in a position to complete all the 150 Question before time, are allowed to answer an additional 12 questions, each of 4 Marks from the sections of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- All the Candidates & Aspirants will be provided rough sheets and paper work for solving practical questions and for the calculative purposes.